The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
The gardens of coral in the Soufriere Marine Reserve and the wonderful array of fish will be waiting for you on this two tank dive.
On this excursion you will:
- Learn this dive expedition gives experienced divers a first hand look at two fantastic underwater destinations.
- After a brief stop at the dive shop, you will board a dive boat and take a leisurely cruise along the West Coast passing by a few resorts and fishing villages before arriving at your first dive destination, the Soufriere Marine Reserve.
- See the gardens of coral and an array of tropical fish, including snapper, surgeon, parrot, and tiger, inhabit this area.
- After your first dive, you'll return to the boat for a one hour rest period with complimentary refreshments and a light snack.
- Your second dive will be at a location offering a diverse collection of marine life.
Note: Minimum age is 12 years.
Tour duration may be extended up to an hour, dependent on unforeseen circumstances such as weather conditions and guest ability etc
Equipment is included, except for a wetsuit; “shortie” wetsuits are available for rental.
Guests must present a valid Open Water Certification Card (C-Card) in order to participate and must have logged a dive within the last 3 years.
Please refer to the Tour Operator's Diving Policy listed in the Shore Excursions Terms and Conditions prior to booking.
Please see additional notes and information in Description below.