Get a great look at St. Lucia's lush green mountains, banana valleys, rain forests, fishing villages and the town of Soufriere on this combination excursion. Begin with a one and a half hour motor coach drive through Castries and on to Soufriere where you'll see the Pitons majestically rising more than 2,500 feet above the sea. Continue on to visit the Botanical Gardens and Diamond Mineral Waterfall for a guided tour and then proceed to Soufriere Bay where you will board your sail or engine powered catamaran. Enjoy a Creole lunch aboard your catamaran while cruising to a picturesque secluded bay. Finally, stop at a beautiful beach for swimming on the way back. Unlimited rum punch and sodas will be available after swimming.
- The minimum age to attend this tour is 4 years old.
- Buffet lunch and beverages are included.
- Sequence of the tour may vary.
- Guests may be requested to remove shoes upon boarding.
- Domestic beers are available for purchase.
- The drive to Soufriere has over winding and bumpy roads. Tour durations may be extended as a result. Bring bathing suit and towel for beach time.
- This excursion may operate in reverse (sea portion first) and in such a case lunch will be served in the restaurant instead.
- Guests must be able to swim 50 -100 ft from the catamaran to the bay.