The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
This half day tour along the west coast of the island offers you the chance to learn the history of St. Lucia, take in some lovely views, and visit the Mud baths.
/ Adult (ages 13 and over)
/ Child (ages 5 - 12)
*Prices may vary by sailing
This half day tour along the west coast of the island offers you the chance to learn the history of St. Lucia, take in some lovely views, and visit the Mud baths. Driving first through the capital city – Castries – the panoramic views from Morne Fortune are not to be missed.
As you drive through the valleys, see the many banana plants swaying in the breeze. You will bypass old fishing villages before arriving in the historical town of Soufriere and site of the UNESCO World Heritage Site – The Pitons. Enjoy the exhilarating Mud Bath before an interesting and enlightening visit to Morne Coubaril Estate and a cool refreshment afterwards. Final viewpoint of Marigot Bay is a must see before returning to the ship.
- The road from Castries to Soufriere is winding and bumpy.
- Persons prone to motion sickness are advised to take the necessary medication prior to the tour.
- Guests should wear dark colored swim suits as the sulphuric mud could stain and take along a towel.
- Minimum age is 5 years, maximum weight is 250lbs.
- All passengers should be in good health & not suffering from back, leg, hip neck or respiratory conditions.
- There are 30 steps leading down to the mud baths and guests with mobility issues should refrain from participating on this excursion.