The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
The natural beauty of St. Maarten is right at your feet on this hike along the coast.
On this excursion you will:
- Take a motor coach ride through Philipsburg, the capital of the Dutch side of St. Maarten, en route to the beautiful Guana Bay residential area.
- Meet your guides at the lookout point for an orientation, bottle of water and a granola bar.
- Begin your hike along the single track trails of the rugged Eastern coastline’s natural rock formations.
- Hike along the rocky and grassy trails overlooking the rough seas below to Geneve Bay.
- Enjoy spectacular views of the neighboring islands of St. Barts, the deserted Isle de Fourche and Pelican Rock.
- Take a short break on Geneve Bay’s rocky beach while listening to the relaxing sounds of the surf.
- Follow more single track trails until you reach the pristine Guana Bay Beach.
- Walk to the end of the beach where you can relax at a shaded area and enjoy the complimentary drink with your fellow hikers
Note: Minimum age is 10 years. Hiking distance is approximately 2½ miles. Hikers should be fit and able to handle steep terrain.
This is an intermediate hike that includes short, steep climbs and descents along narrow paths. Guests with walking difficulties or heart conditions are not permitted on this excursion.
Transportation, granola bar, use of hip pack, bottle of water and a cold beverage are included.
Comfortable closed-toe shoes, shorts, towel, sunscreen, hat and sunglasses are recommended.
Please see additional notes and information in Description below.