The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Saddle up! Experience a unique opportunity exploring scenic coastal trails on horseback, then riding your mount right into the Caribbean Sea.
After boarding your transportation at the pier and take a short drive to the stable’s staging area where you will be welcomed by our hostess and receive information about the park, it’s facilities and the tour. After a short instructional briefing, you will be taken up to the stables to meet your guide. A horse will be assigned to you by your guide.
The Spanish first introduced horses to the island and today the predominant breed is a mixture of Paso Fino and thoroughbred. These animals are sturdy, with a good-natured temperament and a steady gait. Familiar with the designated route, these horses will immediately put you at ease.
Begin your ride on a rocky coastal trail, the entrance to a protected nature area. Once a cattle farm, it is now a reserve with natural foliage and a variety of cacti. Enjoy the beautiful blue backdrop view of the Caribbean Sea.
The vistas are marvelous and on clear days you can spot the neighboring islands; St.Barths, Saba and St. Eustatius. When you reach the end of the trail, ride your horse right into the waters of the Caribbean Sea. The horses love a refreshing dip in the sea and you will love the thrill of the experience.
Continue your ride for a short distance and return to the starting point.
For mounting and dismounting your horse, a mounting block is used and you receive assistance from the staff. After the ride, there is a chance to change your clothes before re-boarding the bus.
Board your transportation for a drive back to the pier.
- Please wear long pants and closed toes shoes or watershoes,. All clothing should be allowed to get wet in the sea-part of the tour.
- No pregnant women, or guests with back, neck, heart problems, or other injuries and mobility issues.
- On the spot facilities include: bathrooms, shower, changing booth, lockers, beach bar and shaded beach hut.
- No bags or bookbags can be taken on the ride.
- Minimum age: 8 years old, children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Maximum weight: 230 lbs (100 kilos).