The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
You will drive from today's Dutch capital Phillipsburg and past the Great Salt Pond. On the way to the French side, you will pass the Dutch/ French Border Monument which has no customs or immigration. Continue the drive to Marigot, the bustling small capital of French St. Martin. After approximately one hour experiencing the unique European atmosphere, sidewalk cafes and boutiques, continue to one of the islands beaches. A lunch of chicken, ribs or fish with unlimited rum or fruit punch is included. After two hours on the beach it is time to transfer back to the pier.
What to bring: towel, bathing suit, sun hat , sun lotion, sandals, credit card and or cash. Umbrellas are not included in the tour price, nor availability of such items is guaranteed.
- Bring a towel, bathing suit, sun hat, sun lotion, sandals, credit card and/or cash.
- Umbrellas are not included in the tour price, nor availability of such items is guaranteed.
- You will spend 2 hours at the beach.
- Unlimited fruit and rum punch is included.
- Beach is located on the Dutch side of the island.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.