Get ready for the best of both worlds when you explore both the Dutch and the French sides of St. Maarten by land and sea. Your adventure begins with a Jeep ride (4 seats per Jeep) through an off-road track on the island. You’ll make a picture stop before arriving in the small, well-known French town of Grand Case. Choose to enjoy your time snorkeling, relaxing in the tranquil waters or simply sunbathing on the beautiful white sandy beaches. Restrooms and full-service restaurants are available for guests at an additional cost. Next, you’ll board a 32-foot speedboat for a spectacular coastal tour with views of Simpson Bay Lagoon and its many mega-yachts. Enjoy a short stop at Maho Beach and view the Dutch side of the island with its many arriving or departing planes before heading back to the cruise pier.
- Guests who are driving will not be allowed to drink alcohol.
- Guests must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver’s license to drive.
- The minimum age to take this tour is 8 years old. The maximum weight is 275 lbs.
- Pregnant women and guests with heart conditions or back or leg/hip problems are not allowed on this tour.
- Jeeps will have automatic transmissions.
- This tour may operate in reverse order with guests experiencing the speedboat first, then the Jeep ride.