The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Get ready to experience the best that St. Maarten has on this two-stop Island tour. The high speed boat will cruise down the coast to Simpson Bay Lagoon. Pass under Dutch Draw Bridge and enjoy the sights of the natural lagoon and the multi million dollar yachts of the rich and famous as your guide narrates the history of St. Maarten. Exit out the French Bridge and stop at our first location for snorkeling.
The coral reef is teaming with a variety of tropical fish and soft corals. After snorkeling, we will cruise to one of the Caribbean's most beautiful beaches for an hour of swimming and relaxation with complimentary open bar afterward. Upon leaving the beach you travel by the world famous Princess Juliana airport with the chance to have planes land overhead.
- Minimum age is 6 years.
- Maximum age is 70 years.
- Boat anchors in shallow water for easy beach access.
- Snorkel site may change based on weather and sea conditions.
- Snorkeling gear and life vests are included.
- Soft drinks, water, beer and rum punch are included after snorkeling.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries or heart/respiratory conditions are not permitted.