The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Everything you'd want to, and should, experience in St. Thomas all conveniently packed into one complete tour – a cornucopia of beaches, spectacular down island views, historical locations and ultimate shopping experiences encompassing all the best highlights of the U.S. Virgin Islands' most popular island. This tour provides all the elements for a perfect day in paradise.
Begin with a scenic ride along Skyline Drive offering breathtaking views of Charlotte Amalie Harbour, the Caribbean Sea, the British Virgin Islands and Magen's Bay, rated by many travel magazines as one of the top ten beaches in the world. You'll arrive at Mountain Top, St. Thomas's highest peak, where you can gaze at the spectacular Atlantic coastal views dotted with small islands and cays, overlooking heart-shaped Magen's Bay, as well as the distant British Virgin Islands. Then you'll drive along the scenic artery of St. Thomas with its splendid panoramic views continuing down to the white sands and crystalline waters at Magen's Bay for two hours of sun, swimming and fun. Continue on to historic downtown, located in the heart of the Kongens Quarter, and step back into the age of seafaring trade at the Danish West Indian port town of Charlotte Amalie.
Envision the island's past global traders, Caribbean pirates, the impacts of slavery, and life in a vibrant West Indian port city as you walk among historic landmarks dating back to the late 1600's. Indulge in your passion for the great recommended shopping in St. Thomas. When you're finished with your free time of shopping, head back to the ship via your pre-arranged return transportation.
- Your tour includes transportation from/to the ship and includes Main Street for recommended shopping.
- When you're finished with your free time of shopping,head back to the ship via your pre-arranged return transportation.
- Return transportation to the ship will be via land or sea.
- Tour duration is approximately 4 to 6 hours depending upon your personal touring and shopping time. Wear a swimsuit and bring a towel.
- For Sunday calls the shopping component on the tour will be limited.