Ahoy Mateys and hoist the sails on one of the Pirate Schooners for a half day of fun, sailing, swimming and snorkeling. Leaving the historical harbor of Charlotte Amalie, the “pirate crew” will set sail out in the Caribbean Sea for “Pirates island” taking in the breathtaking rugged scenery. You will pass the old Customs Fort of Hassel Island which was once a colony for sick sailors, now a protected National Park. As we cruise into “Pirates Cove” our private mooring in this always calm bay, will be waiting for you. Then you can choose to “walk the plank”, swim ashore or ride in on a pirate tender. Once ashore enjoy a complimentary “cannonball” rum drink /soda & lounger...with a beach bar purchase. A local bar is available for buying food, snacks & drinks along with beach gear rentals & free WiFi. The crew will provide full snorkeling equipment and instructions for guests to enjoy a self-guided tour right from the boat. Snorkeling on the "turtle fields" you'll see graceful curious turtles along with colorful tropical fish darting through the crystal clear waters right off the beach. Beach fun and games, a treasure hunt, floats/ noodles are also available – a perfect setting to complete your beach time. After at least 1.5 hours on the beach the fun continues with “Pirate Party” and open rum punch bar while cruising through the inner islands and waterfront back to the ship.
- The minimum age is 6 years old.
- The maximum weight is 300 lbs.
- This is an active tour and all guests must be physically fit - no heart, breathing difficulties or recent surgeries.
- Full snorkeling equipment and instructions included for guests to enjoy a self-guided tour right from the beach.
- Floats are also available.
- A snack bar is available for purchasing assorted foods.