The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
For certified open-water divers, this is the chance to dive on one of the most famous dives in the Caribbean - the Wreck of the Rhone.
$159.99 / Person
*Prices may vary by sailing
Port:Tortola, British Virgin Islands
Activity Level: Difficult
Come on board the custom-built Newton Dive Boat for a two-tank dive on the most famous wreck dive in the Caribbean, the RMS Rhone.
The first dive is an exploration of the bow, which lies mostly intact in 75-80 feet of water where this historical British mail steamer sank in an 1867 hurricane. The second dive is a tour of the stern (15-65 feet of water), passing by several historical points of interest such as the lucky porthole and the captain’s silver teaspoon.
Abundant fish life and encrusting coral will make this excursion the highlight of your cruise. This is an advanced dive and divers should be aware that surface conditions may be rough, the site is deep and there may be current.
- All equipment is included.
- Participants must be at least 15 years of age and be able to comfortably walk approximately one mile without stopping.
- Alternate sites may be chosen due to unfavorable weather/sea conditions.
- Guests must present a valid C-Card in order to participate and must have logged a dive within the last two years.
- Please refer to the Tour Operator's Diving Policy prior to booking.