The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Tortola is the largest of the British Virgin Islands and is considered to be a major "get away from it all" destination in the Caribbean.
$49.99 / Adult (ages 13 and over)
$44.99 / Child (ages 4 - 12)
*Prices may vary by sailing
Port:Tortola, British Virgin Islands
No Minimum Age
Tortola is the largest of the British Virgin Islands and is considered to be a major “get away from it all” destination in the Caribbean.
On this excursion you will:
- Travel by open-air or air conditioned bus through the capital city of Road Town.
- Pass through the tiny hamlets of Manchester, Long Trench and Fahie Hill.
- Make a stop at Mountain View restaurant on Sage mountain.
- Enjoy a refreshing drink at this scenic view point before descending to the north shore line.
- Continue past the scenic villages of Carrot Bay, Apple Bay, and Cappon’s Bay before arriving at world famous Pusser’s Landing.
- Enjoy browsing in the charming boutiques before going back to your ship.
Please see additional notes and information in Description below.