The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Virgin Gorda is the third largest and second most populated of the British Virgin Islands.
On this excursion you will:
- Begin with a 40-minute cruise across the Sir Francis Drake Channel; to Spanish Town, Virgin Gorda.
- Board open-air safari busses for a short 5-minute ride to the famous baths.
- Swim or bask in the sun amid mammoth boulders in this unique atmosphere of palms, sand and sea caves.
- Take a stroll through the intricate network of trails discovering hidden caves and sea pools.
- Enjoy a complimentary beverage before boarding the boat back to Road Town and your ship.
Note: The landscape is rough and uneven leading to the baths and you will be walking a medium distance. Wear comfortable shoes and be prepared for a moderate walk of 350 yards down the trail from the top of the parking lot to the beach.
Swimming at the Baths is from the beach over sand and rocks and around the large boulders - be wary of sudden sea swells as sea conditions can change on short notice and caution should always be exercised when in the water.
Guests should be energetic and not physically challenged, don't forget your swim wear, towel and sunscreen. The bathrooms at the Baths beach are not usable sometimes due to lack of power.