The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Dare to try a unique outdoor Progreso shore excursion. This adventure starts by transportation via overland truck and includes biking, a Mayan ruins exploration, practice standup paddle boarding and
/ Adult (ages 13 and over)
/ Child (ages 8 - 12)
*Prices may vary by sailing
Dare to try a unique outdoor Progreso shore excursion. This adventure starts by transportation via overland truck and includes biking, a Mayan ruins exploration, practice standup paddle boarding and a relaxing beach break with lunch. You will depart from the pier onboard the "Jaguar Truck" designed with comfort and stocked with all the facilities and equipment to make your experience an amazing one. Enjoy a 45 minute scenic drive to your first stop where you will mount a tandem bicycle and ride along the salt marshes and sea birds nesting sites. Next, arrive at the Xcambo ruins and learn about Mayan Culture and its history. Hop back on the Jaguar truck and travel to your next destination, a local beach where your guides will set up camp for you. It's a perfect place to practice your stand-up paddle board. When you are ready, enjoy a delicious picnic lunch, swim in the ocean or just lounge before heading back to your ship after a day full of fun and adventure.
- Lunch is included.
- This tour is designed for guests who enjoy high activity levels in the outdoors.
- Guests shall be required to fill out and sign a waiver/release form.
- Participants must not exceed 320 pounds.
- Bilingual guide service is included. (English / Spanish)
- Minimum age to participate is 8 years old.
- Guests are recommended to wear hats, comfortable shoes and clothing appropriate for the paddle board activity and bring dry clothes and a towel.
- Guests are advised to apply sunscreen before the tour and use insect repellant during the months of August – December.
- Admission to Xcambo ruins not included. Price per person is $4.00 USD.
- Closed-toe shoes are required instead of comfortable shoes.