Explore the hidden lagoons of Progreso by kayak and experience one of the most important breeding grounds for local birds and fish in the area. Board your transportation and enjoy the scenic ride through the quaint city of Progreso on your way to the kayak site. Undergo a short orientation before beginning your adventure. Explore the natural surroundings, as you pass through mangroves, the perfect nesting grounds for local birds. Glide through this interesting ecosystem and see firsthand, the variety of birds and vegetation. Once you finish your Kayak experience, get back to base camp and board your transportation that will take your next stop, a nice Beach Club where you’ll enjoy a leisure time at the beach.
- Bathrooms and freshwater showers are available before your transportation returns to the ship.
- Hats, sunscreen, insect repellent and change of clothing are recommended.
- This tour is designed for guests who enjoy high activity levels in the outdoors.
- Bring cash for extras like food and drinks.
- The minimum age is 8 years old.
Minimum age to participate is 8 years old. Maximum weigth per Kayak is 500 lbs total or 250 lbs per person.