The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Discover two of the most magnificent sites in the Yucatan Peninsula in a single tour; The Mayan city of Uxmal, and the Beautiful Hacienda Ochill.
The adventure begins as you board an air-conditioned motor coach for a scenic drive to the ruins. Uxmal is considered one of the most amazing cities of the Maya world, famous for its magnificent carved facades, terraces, gracious plazas and imposing pyramids all of which characterize the classic period between 200 and 900 AD.
You will have plenty of time to explore the magic of this ancient city including the pyramid of the soothsayer, the nun’s quadrangle, the palace of the governor, ball court and the house of the turtles.
After your ruins visit you’ll head to the Hacienda Ochill a truly lovely place, complete with a small henequen field, railway and drying. The Hacienda represents the glory of the 18th Century in Yucatan. Enjoy a tasty snack of the Yucatan cuisine while admires the greatness of the site. Walk on its gardens, visit its museum and explore the artisan’s workshops or cool off on the small fresh water pool.
This is the perfect ending for your experience before you go back to your ship.
- Children 5 and under are free.
- The Mexican government charges a fee of $5.00USD for the use of video equipment inside the ruins (No tripods).
- A hat, sunscreen, sunglasses and bottled water are highly recommended.
- Additional food is available for purchase.
- A vegetarian option is available upon request with 24 hours’ notice.