Carnival Sweepstakes for Bed Bath & Beyond ®
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES (“U.S.”) AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST TWENTY-ONE (21) YEARS OF AGE WITH A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS AS OF DATE OF ENTRY.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Carnival Sweepstakes for Bed Bath & Beyond ®
(the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on 2/8/18 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on 3/8/18 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) U.S. and the District of Columbia who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees, agents, officers and directors of Carnival Cruise Line, a division of Carnival Corporation (“Sponsor”), Carnival Corporation, Bed Bath & Beyond Inc., and teamDigital Promotions, Inc. (“teamDigital” and/or “Administrator”) (collectively the “Sweepstakes Entities”), their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, representatives and advertising agencies, Sweepstakes fulfillment and marketing agencies (collectively, “Released Parties”) and their immediate families (parents, spouses, children and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside), and household members, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. The information you provide as detailed below will only be used for Sweepstakes purposes.
3. TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit www.carnival.com/bbb (“Website”) and follow the instructions provided to complete and submit a registration form to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (“Entry”).
4. ENTRY LIMIT:There is a limit of one (1) Entry per person throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor will not be responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, undelivered, delayed, garbled, damaged, inaccurate or undelivered Entries, or for telephonic, human or computer failures, problems or errors, interruptions in service due to system upgrades, repairs, modifications or other causes, failures or malfunctions of connections, satellite, network, cable, Internet Service Provider (ISP), phones, phone lines or telephone systems, traffic congestion on the Internet, technical or mechanical malfunctions, jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, or network, typographical, printing, electronic, computer, mechanical or other malfunctions or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, (i) errors in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, Entry processing, the announcement of a prize, the processing of Entries, or in any other Sweepstakes-related materials; (ii) interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), cable, satellite or other connections; (iii) Internet traffic congestion or any technical problem, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to/resulting from Sweepstakes participation; (iv) typographical, printing or other errors or omissions in these Official Rules, in any Sweepstakes-related ads/materials; (v) human-processing error; (vi) electronic equipment, computer hardware or software failures; (vii) inaccurate entry information, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error, or otherwise; (viii) any condition caused by events that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; or (ix) the inability of any winner to accept the prize. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes or whose conduct potentially compromised the Sweepstakes or who are in violation of these Official Rules as solely determined by the Administrator, will be disqualified and all associated Entries will be void. Every Entry must be manually keystroked and manually entered by the entrant and repetitive, automated electronic submission of Sweepstakes entries is specifically prohibited. Use of automated Entry software or programs is prohibited and Entry through any such means is void. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or website or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated Entries will be void.
5. WINNER SELECTION:One (1) Grand Prize winner (“Grand Prize Winner”) will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period on or about 3/9/18 by teamDigital, an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. PRIZES AND PRIZE DETAILS: The Grand Prize Winner will receive one (1) Three Thousand Dollar USD ($3,000.00 USD) Carnival Cruise Line® e-gift card, which winner can use to book travel and Carnival Cruise Line cruise accommodations of his/her choice (North American and European itineraries only). Terms, conditions and restrictions on Carnival Cruise Line e-Gift Card may apply, as designated by issuer. Carnival does not guarantee availability on the exact sailing or travel dates and times requested by winner. Other limitations and restrictions may apply. Travel booked using the Carnival Cruise Line e-gift card must be booked through Carnival Cruise Line. The Carnival Cruise Line e-gift card is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules and those set forth and detailed in Carnival’s passenger Ticket Contract found here: http://www.carnival.com/about-carnival/legal-notice/ticket-contract.aspx. Carnival will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen gift card, tickets or travel vouchers and is not responsible if Cruise is delayed or postponed for any reason.
Winner is solely responsible for federal, state and local taxes, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of the prize not described herein as being awarded as part of the prize herein. In no event will more than the quantity of prizes stated herein be awarded. Any unawarded, unclaimed, voided or forfeited prize will not be awarded.
7. PRIZE AWARDING AND NOTIFICATION:The potential Grand Prize Winner will be notified by email and/or telephone and must respond within five (5) calendar days from the date of notification or such winner may be disqualified and the prize awarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor may require the potential Grand Prize Winner to provide evidence of eligibility (photocopy of a valid driver’s license or other government-issued identification) and contact details (including, without limitation, a valid e-mail address, mailing address and telephone number) to enable Sponsor to award a prize to the potential winner in accordance with the Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to disqualify any potential winner from any prize element, if the potential winner is determined to be ineligible to participate and/or win the Grand Prize. Potential winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability, and (where prohibited) Publicity Release within five (5) days of date of issuance of notification. If the potential winner fails to respond within the specified time period or cannot be contacted; is ineligible according to these Official Rules; fails to return the required documents within the specified time period; or Sponsor’s sending of the required documents are returned as undeliverable; if the potential winner decides to decline the Grand Prize for any reason whatsoever; or if the potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit his/her prize and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner from among all remaining eligible entries received, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Once the official paperwork is received within the specified time period, verified, and Sponsor receives final approval by Administrator, then and only then will the potential winner be designated the Grand Prize Winner. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for an undeliverable prize resulting from a typographical error or change of address of entrant. Prize award is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
8. GENERAL:By entering, each entrant agrees (1) that Sponsor and its designees shall have the right and permission to use in any manner (unless prohibited by law) entrant's name, voice, city and state of residence, and photographs and/or likeness for advertising and/or trade and/or Sweepstakes and/or any other purpose now or hereafter known anywhere in the world in perpetuity without further compensation, permission or notification to entrant or any third parties, except where prohibited by law; (2) to release the Released Parties from all liability and to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any claim, action, liability, loss, injury or damage to entrant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, infringement or violation of third-party rights or personal injury or death to entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of (a) the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize; (b) participation in or administration of this Sweepstakes; (c) the exploitation of any of the rights granted herein; and (d) any element of this Sweepstakes; (3) to assume all liability for any injury or damage related to (2) (a)-(d); (4) to be bound by the Official Rules and the Administrator’s decisions which are final; (5) to waive all rights to claim or collect punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages; (6) that all causes of action relating to this Sweepstakes will be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (7) that any and all claims, judgments, or awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys' fees; and (8) that Florida law shall apply exclusively to the Sweepstakes and that any dispute with respect to the Sweepstakes shall be resolved in either the federal or state courts located in the County of Miami-Dade, State of Florida.
Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs or compromises the administration, security, integrity or fairness of the Sweepstakes (or portions thereof), as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and limit entries to those submitted prior to the action taken, or to proceed in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event the Sweepstakes is cancelled or terminated, notice will be posted online and Sponsor reserves the right, at its discretion, to award the prize in a random drawing from among all eligible non-suspect entries received up to time of such action. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Entry information becomes property of Sponsor.
Any Entries suspected of being fraudulent (including those using robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar methods of participation) may be disqualified, based on determinations made solely by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules. If an entrant submits more than the stated number of Entries permitted, and/or if Sponsor suspects that an entrant attempted to obtain additional Entries by using multiple e-mail addresses, identities or any other method, all suspect entries submitted by the entrant may be declared null and void.
NOTICE TO ENTRANTS: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL REPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9.IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND/OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE RELEASED PARTIES’ TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED FIVE DOLLARS ($5.00 USD). WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND PRIZE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND FROM SPONSOR, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
10. WINNER’S NAME:For the name of the Grand Prize Winner, visit winners.teamdigital.com/CarnivalBBB no later than 5/9/18.
11. SPONSOR: Carnival Cruise Line, a division of Carnival Corporation, Carnival Place, 3655 NW 87 Avenue, Miami, FL 33178-2428. Sponsor is not responsible for the administration of the Sweepstakes.
12. ADMINISTRATOR: teamDigital Promotions, Inc., 6 Berkshire Blvd, Bethel, CT 06801.