NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES (“U.S.”) AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST TWENTY-ONE (21) YEARS OF AGE WITH A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS AS OF DATE OF ENTRY.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Carnival Airship NY Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on 5/23/19 at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on 6/13/19 at 11:59:59 PM ET (the "Sweepstakes Period"). The Sweepstakes will be divided into three (3) entry periods (each a “Weekly Entry Period”) as outlined in the chart in Section 4 of these Official Rules.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) U.S. and the District of Columbia who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, agents, officers and directors of Carnival Cruise Line, a division of Carnival Corporation (“Sponsor”), Carnival Corporation, teamDigital Promotions, Inc. (“teamDigital”) and/or “Administrator”) (collectively the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, representatives and advertising agencies, Sweepstakes fulfillment and marketing agencies (collectively, “Released Parties”) and their immediate families (parents, spouses, children and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside), and household members, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. The information you provide as detailed below will only be used for Sweepstakes purposes.
4. ENTRY LIMIT: There is a limit of one (1) Entry per person throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor will not be responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, undelivered, delayed, garbled, damaged, inaccurate or undelivered Entries, or for telephonic, human or computer failures, problems or errors, interruptions in service due to system upgrades, repairs, modifications or other causes, failures or malfunctions of connections, satellite, network, cable, Internet Service Provider (ISP), phones, phone lines or telephone systems, traffic congestion on the Internet, technical or mechanical malfunctions, jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, or network, typographical, printing, electronic, computer, mechanical or other malfunctions or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, (i) errors in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, Entry processing, the announcement of a prize, the processing of Entries, or in any other Sweepstakes-related materials; (ii) interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), cable, satellite or other connections; (iii) Internet traffic congestion or any technical problem, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to/resulting from Sweepstakes participation; (iv) typographical, printing or other errors or omissions in these Official Rules, in any Sweepstakes-related ads/materials; (v) human-processing error; (vi) electronic equipment, computer hardware or software failures; (vii) inaccurate entry information, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error, or otherwise; (viii) any condition caused by events that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; or (ix) the inability of any winner to accept a prize. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes or whose conduct potentially compromised the Sweepstakes or who are in violation of these Official Rules as solely determined by the Administrator, will be disqualified and all associated Entries will be void. Every Entry must be manually keystroked and manually entered by the entrant and repetitive, automated electronic submission of Sweepstakes entries is specifically prohibited. Use of automated Entry software or programs is prohibited and Entry through any such means is void. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or Website or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated Entries will be void.
5. DRAWINGS AND ODDS OF WINNING: Sweepstakes winners will be selected in random drawings conducted by Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
GRAND PRIZE DRAWING: The potential Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted on or about 6/24/19 from among all eligible Entries received for the duration of the entire Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning the Grand Prize will depend on the number of eligible Entries received.
WEEKLY ENTRY PERIOD DRAWINGS: On/about the Weekly Prize Drawing Date in the below chart, fifty (50) potential Weekly Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout each Weekly Entry Period for a total of (150) Weekly Prize winners. Non-winning eligible Entries from one Weekly Entry Period Drawing will carry-over and be eligible for subsequent prize drawing. Odds of winning a Weekly Prize will depend on the total number of eligible Entries received for each Weekly Entry Period. Limit one (1) Weekly Prize per person, email address, family or household.
Start/End Dates (all Weekly Entry Periods begin
at 12:00:00 AM ET and end at 11:59:59 PM ET)
Weekly Prize Drawing
||5/23/19 – 5/30/19
||5/31/19 – 6/6/19
||6/7/19 – 6/13/19
6. PRIZES: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive a Carnival cruise up to a maximum of eight (8) days for winner and one (1) guest in a double occupancy ocean view cabin. Maximum Retail Value (“ARV”) = $1,601. Grand Prize consists of cruise fare only. Grand Prize is applicable to a new individual booking only and must be booked by 6/31/20 and must sail by 4/30/21. Winner and travel guest are responsible for transportation to and from the port of departure, applicable taxes, fees and port expenses, gratuities and any and all other expenses incurred in connection with the cruise, including without limitation, pre and post-cruise travel and accommodations, shore excursion fees, specialty restaurant fees, travel insurance, bag check fees, parking fees, laundry service, alcoholic beverages, incidentals (including mini-bar), phone charges, spa treatments, merchandise, souvenirs and all other expenses not specifically identified in these Official Rules. Winner and travel guest must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents (including but not limited to a valid passport) or other documents required for travel. Actual retail value of Grand Prize will be determined at time of booking and is dependent on dates of travel, duration of voyage, seasonal rates, and itinerary. Any difference between stated and actual value will not be awarded, refunded or credited. Additional guests and category upgrades are available at an additional cost to winner, subject to availability. No refund or credit shall be provided for stateroom downgrades. Winner and travel guest(s) must travel on same itinerary. This Grand Prize is valid only for the individual that won the Grand Prize, is not transferable, and is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules. Winner and travel guest must satisfy Sponsor’s requirements for cruise passage (available on www.carnival.com), including without limitation all check-in requirements, and the presentation of a major credit card. Sponsor does not guarantee the Grand Prize will be available on the exact sailing dates requested by winner. No changes will be made to travel details once any element(s) of the travel arrangements have been booked, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Grand Prize is cannot be substituted (except at the sole discretion of Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value) and may not be sold or combined with any other offer. No “Vacation Guarantee” or similar type offer shall apply to the Grand Prize. Lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates or similar items, once they are in the winner’s possession, will not be replaced. Travel is subject to capacity controls, availability, blackout dates and certain other restrictions, all of which are subject to change. Any unclaimed and/or unused prize element will be forfeited by and will remain the property of Sponsor and Sponsor shall not be responsible for any inability of winner to accept or use any portion of the Grand Prize for any reason. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules and those set forth and detailed in Sponsor’s passenger ticket contract found here: http://www.carnival.com/about-carnival/legal-notice/ticket-contract.aspx. In the event the winner and/or his or her travel guest engage in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip or other applicable experience early, in whole or in part, and send winner and/or his or her travel guest home with no further compensation. Unused components of the prize have no redeemable cash value. One Hundred Fifty (150) WEEKLY PRIZES (FIFTY (50) PRIZES PER WEEKLY ENTRY PERIOD): Each winner will receive one (1) $50 Mastercard gift code. Terms, conditions and restrictions on gift codes may apply, as designated by issuer. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of the prize. Prize awarded is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Maximum ARV of all prizes to be awarded in this Sweepstakes: $9,101.
7. PRIZE AWARDING & NOTIFICATION: No transfer, cash award, or prize substitutions are permitted, except by Sponsor. The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by email and/or telephone and will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release (where legal) Publicity Release, and required tax documents within five (5) days of date of issuance of notification. Grand Prize winner’s guest must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older. An individual’s age on the date of sailing determines his or her status on the entire sailing. Grand Prize winner’s guest will be required to sign and return a Liability Release and (where legal) Publicity Release prior to the issuance of travel documents. The potential Weekly Prize winners will be notified by email and/or telephone and will be required to execute and return a Prize Claim Form within five (5) days of date of issuance of notification. If a potential winner cannot be contacted; is ineligible according to these Official Rules; fails to return the required documents within the specified time period, if prize notification is returned as undeliverable; if a potential winner decides to decline his/her prize for any reason whatsoever; or if a potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit his/her prize and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner from among all remaining eligible entries received for the applicable drawing, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Once the official paperwork is received within the specified time period, verified, and receives final approval by Sweepstakes Entities, then and only then will a potential winner become an actual winner. All prize awards are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
8. GENERAL: By entering, each entrant agrees (1) that Sponsor and its designees shall have the right and permission to use in any manner (unless prohibited by law) entrant's name, voice, city and state of residence, and photographs and/or likeness for advertising and/or trade and/or Sweepstakes and/or any other purpose now or hereafter known anywhere in the world in perpetuity without further compensation, permission or notification to entrant or any third parties, except where prohibited by law; (2) to release the Released Parties from all liability and to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any claim, action, liability, loss, injury or damage to entrant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, infringement or violation of third-party rights or personal injury or death to entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of (a) the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize; (b) participation in or administration of this Sweepstakes; (c) the exploitation of any of the rights granted herein; and (d) any element of this Sweepstakes; (3) to assume all liability for any injury or damage related to (2) (a)-(d); (4) to be bound by the Official Rules and the Administrator’s decisions which are final; (5) to waive all rights to claim or collect punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages; (6) that all causes of action relating to this Sweepstakes will be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (7) that any and all claims, judgments, or awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys' fees; and (8) that Florida law shall apply exclusively to the Sweepstakes and that any dispute with respect to the Sweepstakes shall be resolved in either the federal or state courts located in the County of Miami-Dade, State of Florida.
Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs or compromises the administration, security, integrity or fairness of the Sweepstakes (or portions thereof), as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and limit entries to those submitted prior to the action taken, or to proceed in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event the Sweepstakes is cancelled or terminated, notice will be posted online, and Sponsor reserves the right, at its discretion, to award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible non-suspect entries received up to time of such action. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Entry information becomes property of Sponsor.
Any Entries suspected of being fraudulent (including those using robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar methods of participation) may be disqualified, based on determinations made solely by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules. If an Entrant submits more than the stated number of Entries permitted, and/or if Sponsor suspects that an Entrant attempted to obtain additional Entries by using multiple e-mail addresses, identities or any other method, all suspect entries submitted by the Entrant may be declared null and void.
NOTICE TO ENTRANTS: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL REPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND/OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE RELEASED PARTIES’ TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED FIVE DOLLARS ($5.00 USD). WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND FROM SPONSOR, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
10. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, visit winners.teamdigital.com/CarnivalAirshipNY no later than 8/24/19.
11. SPONSOR: Carnival Cruise Line, a division of Carnival Corporation, Carnival Place, 3655 NW 87 Avenue, Miami, FL 33178-2428. Sponsor is not responsible for the administration of the Sweepstakes or the selection of winners.
12. ADMINISTRATOR: teamDigital Promotions, Inc., 6 Berkshire Blvd, Bethel, CT 06801.