Hilo, HIBack to Excursion Results
Visit two of the most beautiful and famous waterfalls in Hilo, a breathtaking scenic drive through an oceanside rain forest, and a refreshing plunge in a private remote waterfall, on this small group
Visit two of the beautiful famous Hilo waterfalls, a breathtaking scenic drive through an oceanside rain forest, and a refreshing plunge in a private remote waterfall, on this small group excursion.
- The highest waterfall, the most beautiful waterfall, and the most famous waterfall—all will be explored on this spectacular tour.
- The majestic Akaka Falls is breathtaking at 440 feet tall.
- The Kahuna falls at 400 feet.
- Feel the power with a close up view of the world famous Rainbow Falls!
- Next, drive off-road through cattle country on your way to a hidden jewel!
- A 150 foot tall double tiered waterfall tumbles into an unspoiled mountain pool, the perfect place to relax as your guides prepares a delicious Hawaiian BBQ lunch just for you!
- After lunch enjoy a swim in another private waterfall location. Explore the rainforest adjacent to the waterfall or just relax before returning to Hilo.