Turtles, Turtles & More Turtles Deluxe
Grand Cayman, Cayman IslandsBack to Excursion Results
Visit Boatswain?s Beach, home of the world famous Cayman Turtle Farm, where you can interact with marine turtles, flora and other fauna as well as swim and snorkel in the park?s lagoons.
Visit Boatswain’s Beach, home of the world famous Cayman Turtle Farm.
On this excursion you will:
- Interact with marine turtles, flora and other fauna as well as swim and snorkel in the park’s lagoons.
- Enjoy a tour of the marine park, including the Breeding Pond, the Turtle Hatchery, and the Education Center.
- Experience seeing a variety of turtles, from hatchlings to 600 pounds, and hold one of the yearlings in the Touch Tanks.
- Enjoy a stroll through the woodlands of the Nature Trail, complete with a small cave system, and let your imagination soar as you enter a world of Caymanian and Caribbean birds in the free-flight Bird Aviary.
- Experience snorkeling at Boatswain’s Lagoon where you can swim with yearling size turtles and view sharks in the Predator’s Reef through the underwater viewing panel.
- Have the choice to relax at Breaker’s Tidal Lagoon, one of the largest in the Cayman Islands. Enjoy lunch at Schooners Bar & Grill before heading back to your ship.
Note: Lunch is included. Snorkel gear is provided. A swimsuit, sunscreen, beach towel are recommended.