Amazing Turtle & Wildlife Adventure - with Lunch!
Grand Cayman, Cayman IslandsBack to Excursion Results
Visit the world-famous Cayman Turtle Farm, get up close and hold marine turtles, hand-feed colorful tropical birds, see sharks, iguanas and other wildlife, plus swim and snorkel in the park's lagoons.
Excursion DescriptionVisit Cayman Turtle Farm Island Wildlife Encounter, the world’s only sea turtle farm, with full park access to encounter island wildlife: hand-feed colorful tropical birds see sharks, iguanas and other local fauna.
On this excursion you will:
- Enjoy an up-close guided tour with sea turtles ranging from hatch-lings to decades-old breeders weighing over 500 pounds, visit the crocodile exhibit, and hold one of the yearling turtles in the Touch Tanks for the photo of a lifetime – a unique experience only in Cayman and only at this park!
- Visit the Turtle Hatchery and the Education Center to learn about the farm’s unique sea turtle conservation and research accomplishments.
- Experience the thrill of snorkeling alongside yearling turtles in Turtle Lagoon, and get a close look at sharks and barracuda in the Predator Reef through the underwater viewing panel.
- Let your spirit soar as you enter a world of Cayman and Caribbean birds that you can hand-feed in the free-flight walk-through Aviary. Then take a quiet stroll through the woodlands of the Nature Trail, home to some rare flora, butterflies, and a small cave system. Continue your stroll along Cayman Street showcasing traditional local architecture.
- Relax at Breaker’s Lagoon, the largest fresh-water swimming pool in the Cayman Islands, splash through the refreshing waterfalls, or swoop down the kid-friendly Turtle Twister Waterslide.
- Toddlers can enjoy the dry playground zone complete with swings, slides and play houses, partially shaded for comfort and conveniently close to the on-site restaurant.
- Enjoy a scrumptious buffet lunch at Schooners Bar & Grill.
- On the air conditioned bus ride to the park you will see the Governor’s mansion and also a charming traditional Cayman homestead and sand yard of yesteryear.
- A drop-off at the world-famous Seven Mile Beach is optional on your way back to the ship.
Note: Lunch buffet included; choice of BBQ chicken, Fried Fish, Rice and Beans, Cole Slaw, Fried Plantains, Potato Salad and Corn on the Cobb. Local beers and delicious frozen tropical drinks available for purchase. A unique selection of reasonably priced locally-sourced gifts and other souvenirs is available in Splash gift shop. Snorkel gear provided including snorkel vest and lifeguard supervision so even first-time snorkelers will be comfortable. Bring your swimsuit, sunscreen, and a beach towel. Locker padlocks available for rent, and freshwater showers on site.