Bobsled Jamaica & Dunns River Falls
Ocho Rios, JamaicaBack to Excursion Results
Enjoy three of the most popular attractions in Ocho Rios – the world famous Dunn's River Falls, the Sky Explorer chairlift, and Jamaica Bobsled on this comprehensive adventure!
Enjoy three of the most popular attractions in Ocho Rios – the world famous Dunn’s River Falls, the Sky Explorer chairlift, and Jamaica Bobsled on this comprehensive adventure!
On this excursion you will:
- Board an air conditioned bus at the pier for a short ride to Dunn’s River Falls.
- Follow your guide as he leads you up 600 feet of cascading water.
- Return to the bus for the short drive to Mystic Mountain where you’ll embark the Sky Explorer chairlift for a fun ride up 700 feet through the tropical forest canopy.
- Spend a few minutes exploring the interesting displays about the history and culture of Jamaica and listen to a safety briefing before embarking on the thrill of your life!
- Climb into the specially made bobsled and hold on as it plunges through 3,280 feet of twists and turns down the mountain.
- Be lifted back to the top of the mountain on an elevated tramway where you can spend as much time as you desire.
- Admire the panoramic views, swim in the infinity edge pool and when you are ready to depart, simply take a ride on the Sky Explorer chairlift to the bottom of the mountain where a bus will take you back to your ship.
NOTE: Minimum age to climb Dunn’s River Falls is 6 years. Child must be at least 8 years old or 42 inches to ride the Bobsled unaccompanied by an adult. Food and beverages are available for purchase. Athletic/fastened shoes are recommended for the chairlift. Storage lockers are available for a nominal charge. Rocks at Dunn’s River Falls are slippery; water shoes are required to climb (available for sale at the Falls). A liability waiver is required for this excursion. Pregnant women and guests with heart conditions or back/neck/knee injuries are not permitted.