xxxLand & Sea Combo to Soufriere
St. Lucia, WIBack to Excursion Results
- Lunch included.
Get a look at St. Lucia's lush green mountains, banana valleys, rain forests, fishing villages and the town of Soufriere on this combination + beach excursion.
Get a great look at St. Lucia’s lush green mountains, banana valleys, rain forests, fishing villages and the town of Soufriere on this combination excursion.
On this exciting excursion you will:
Begin with a motorcoach drive through Castries, past the market and the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception.
- Enjoy a lovely panoramic view of the island at Morne Fortune. Travel down the West Coast through Cul de Sac Valley and the Roseau banana plantations.
- Stop for a photo opportunity at Marigot Bay overlook.
- Pass through the fishing villages of Anse la Raye and Canaries
- Continue along a winding road on the edge of the rain forest rain forest before arriving at the historical town of Soufriere, full of French flavor and character.
- See the awe-inspiring sight of the dramatic Pitons majestically rising more than 2,500 feet above the sea.
- Take a guided tour of the lush Botanical Gardens and Diamond Mineral Waterfall.
- Continue to Soufriere Bay where you will board your sail or engine powered catamaran.
- Enjoy a Creole lunch aboard your catamaran while cruising to a picturesque secluded bay.
- Anchor off shore and swim in the clear waters of the Caribbean Sea. Relax as you circle Marigot Bay and cruise up the scenic coastline on the return to your vessel.