Sergeant's Cay Snorkel Adventure
BelizeBack to Excursion Results
This is a rare chance to visit a remote manatee research station and snorkel over Belize's world famous barrier reef.
This is a rare chance to visit a remote manatee research station and snorkel over Belize’s world famous barrier reef.
On this excursion you will:
- Take a short transfer to the Marine Ecology Conservation Island of Spanish Lookout.
- Participate in an orientation of the island’s facilities.
- Board a modern state of the art Pro 51’ Island Hopper snorkeling boat.
- Get expert instruction in the use of your snorkel gear.
- Head for the largest barrier reef in the western hemisphere and Sergeant’s Caye.
- Enjoy over 60 minutes of snorkel time and sunshine before returning to the cruise ship.
Note: Non-alcoholic refreshments will be provided aboard the snorkel boat. Sunscreen, a hat, towels, and an underwater camera are recommended.
Minimum age for participation is 6 years old.