Your Carnival cruise is one of those rare vacations where what’s good for the kids is also good for the grown-ups. To that end, there’s tons of fun stuff on the ship that the whole family can enjoy together.
What to Know About Cruising With Kids
Plenty of Activities for Kids
We keep everybody busy — and nobody bored — all cruise long.
- We’ve got all-day youth activities for kids to hang out and make new friends their age. Camp Ocean for ages 2–11, Circle “C” for 12–14 and Club O2 for 15–17.
- When planning your day aboard, plan on waterslides, mini-golf and live entertainment galore.
- Off the ship, you’ll find great ways to explore the destination together, learn about the local culture and have unforgettable family photo-ops.
Relax together with rooms designed for families.
- Some families think it’s difficult to book multiple staterooms. It’s actually really easy! You can book two or more — at the same time — right here on carnival.com.
- Or you can stay together and still be comfy. Some Carnival staterooms sleep up to five, and feature flexible bedding configurations.
- Some rooms come with a view, some with balconies, and some even have an extra half-bathroom!
- Like a great hotel, connecting rooms are available. Adults get their privacy and so do the kids.
Explore New Destinations
There are amazing places to explore — and fun stuff to do while you’re there.
- Carnival is known for taking families to the Caribbean. Who doesn’t love a vacation of beaches, calypso music and maybe even swimming with dolphins?
- Alaska isn’t cold in the summer months… but it’s definitely still cool! Chill while taking in views of wildlife, mountains, glaciers and stunning natural beauty.
- That’s just the start! The Bahamas, Mexico and Hawaii are all top destination picks with plenty of family-friendly activities.
Enjoy Family Dining & Kid-Friendly Food
We serve up so much variety that even the pickiest eaters may find new favorites!
- Dining definitely has a place at the family table with plenty of casual and sit-down restaurants to choose from.
- Room service is always on the menu, 24 hours a day. Delivery is just a quick call away.
- Also very much available: the pizza station doesn’t close until 4 a.m — long after you’re all in bed — and our soft-serve machines never get time off for delicious behavior.
See how these families spent their vacation on a Carnival cruise.