Whether the two of you are just starting out or have some anniversaries under your belt, there’s always that drive to do more together, isn’t there? Make your vacation even more special by sharing it with your favorite travel partner! A Carnival cruise is the couples vacation that helps you bring home the kind of memories you’ll both treasure for a long, long time.
What to Know About Cruising as a Couple
Let Romance Live, All Cruise Long
Spend your time at sea doing the kinds of things you just don’t do enough on land.
- Bounce from a pre-dinner cocktail to elegant dining to a comedy show. Follow it up with a nightcap — with a flourish — at the piano bar.
- Kick back at the Serenity Adult-Only Retreat, a poolside bar… or the oasis of ahhs itself: the onboard spa.
- Do fun like a couple of crazy kids — splash around the pool, scream down the waterslides, or go head-to-head in a mini-golf showdown. The winner… well, that’s up to you folks.
Choose Your Perfect Room
The best place to reconnect at the end of your day is your private stateroom or suite.
- Your stateroom is a well-appointed relax-and-recharge, snuggle-and-spoon zone.
- Some rooms feature a stunning ocean view, a breezy balcony… or get both, plus tons of space, in a suite!
- On select ships you can stay close to the spicy Havana Bar & Pool in a Havana stateroom, or live the spa life day and night in a Cloud 9 Spa stateroom!
See Places You've Dreamed Of
So many options… and every one is the right choice.
- Carnival sails to romantic ports all over the world, so scenic Caribbean sunsets, olden Mediterranean cities or icy-cool Alaskan glaciers are just a few of your options.
- You’ll usually visit more than one destination port on your vacation — the wide variety is one of the things people love most about cruising!
- Find great activities ashore like snorkeling or parasailing. Taking it slow is always an option — think holding hands while beach lounging, catamaran cruising, swaying in a hammock. Ahh.
Share Amazing Meals Together
Savor the together-time, mealtime and beyond.
- Sit down to an elegant dining room meal together, or go premium at the onboard steakhouse.
- Make reservations to join a small group at The Chef’s Table. Enjoy cascading courses of dining surprises and wine pairings hosted by the Master Executive Chef.
- Call for room service or slip away anytime to grab 24-hour soft-serve, or do late-night pizza as a pair.
See how these couples spent their vacation on a Carnival cruise.