Have you ever dreamed of celebrating Christmas at sea? You should — on a Carnival cruise! These cheerful getaways are some of our most popular cruises. And it’s no wonder — every ship is decked out, bow-to-stern, with wreaths, lights, Christmas trees… and ooh, mistletoe! There’s even a special mailbox for letters to Santa.
Guests will gather for caroling around the tree. Fashionistas can try their luck in an Ugly Sweater Competition. And an extra-special, live-on-stage Holiday Show puts everyone in the spirit.
Whether it’s a Christmas service or a Hanukkah service with nightly menorah lighting at sunset, guests are welcome to celebrate their holiday with family and friends.
And in the spirit of Grinchmas — the only one at sea — you’re in for lots of extra fun! Taking a page from Dr. Seuss’ classic book, The Grinch himself will join you at sea during this most merry time. He’ll make surprise appearances throughout your vacation, so keep your eyes peeled. If you don’t catch him, catch his live holiday show and character breakfast.
“Not-home-for-the-holidays” has kind of a nice ring to it, wouldn’t you agree?
Funtastic Christmas Cruises
CHRISTMAS FUN… AND SO MUCH MORE
Funtastic Christmas cruises also include all the fun of a typical Carnival cruise.
Delight the foodie within, with delicious food options all over the ship:
- There are tons of places to grab a casual bite, sit down to dining room meals or go premium at the onboard steakhouse.*
- Find our chefs showing off a little — from comfort food to exotic delicacies, get ready to discover new favorites, always fresh.
- Kids’ menus are ready to please even the pickiest of eaters.
- Any hour of the day — all 24 of ‘em — is the best time to enjoy pizza, soft-serve and room service.
*Steakhouse available on select ships. On other ships, check your dining room menu for Steakhouse Selections.
Your to-do list never looked this good:
- Enjoy a high-energy stage show spectacular featuring singers, dancers and tunes you love.
- Move to the beat of live music performances, plus DJs spinning in locations around the ship.
- There’s something funny about our onboard comedy club, which features laugh-out-loud performances, some just for adults and some for everyone.
- Gather at the club, grab a drink and party till late, all to the beat of the latest tunes and classics.
There’s fun in the sun for everyone:
- Get way-wet spiraling down twisty waterslides, splashing into pools… and don’t forget the poolside bars.
- Adults have their own place to relax away from all the hustle and the… well, kids: Serenity Adult-Only Retreat™!
- There are plenty of ways to play — and what’s more, win — with outdoor sports activities like mini-golf.
- Pack your running shoes — there’s a jogging track with an ocean view and a breeze!
Kids & Teens
Relax knowing they're having just as much fun:
- Carnival cruises feature supervised kids' activities all day long, where they can hang out and make new friends.
- There are three separate kids' areas: Camp Ocean® for ages 2-11, Circle “C®” for 12-14 and Club O2® for 15-17.
- Whatever kind of fun they're into — games, movies, music, karaoke and more — we've got it.
- Keep them in good hands, while you enjoy evening entertainment, with available babysitting service.
It’s your home away from home… plus a little more:
- Open the door and you’ll find soft, comfy linens, plus a full private bathroom with shower. All the comforts of home!
- You’ve got a room steward, ready to take care of your needs.
- Room service is always on the menu, 24 hours a day (and night!). Delivery is just a quick call away.
- Some rooms come with a view, some with balconies… and some even have a connecting door or extra half-bathroom!
There’s Carnival-style fun waiting at every port:
- For your Christmas cruise, choose from the tropical Caribbean islands, The Bahamas and its crystal-clear waters, the exotically remote islands of Hawaii, culture-packed Mexico, or experience the engineering marvel of the Panama Canal.
- Wake up in a new port each morning — it’s like taking multiple vacations in a single trip!
- Find great activities ashore like snorkeling, parasailing or swimming with dolphins.
- Taking it slow is always an option, too — think sunning on the beach, catamaran cruising or swaying hammocks in the shade.
Spend Christmas aboard… and you’re gonna have photos to share!
Hashtag yours #CarnivalCruise and #Christmas to submit.