They say it’s always 5 o’clock somewhere but as long as you are sipping on this sweet cocktail, it’ll always feel like happy hour in the Caribbean.
Total Time: 5 Min
- 2 oz Margaritaville Tequila
- 1 oz Vitality mango puree
- ¼ oz simple syrup
- 1 oz frozen lemonade mix
- ½ oz pineapple juice
OKAY, LET’S GET MARGARITA-MAKIN’:
- Combine all of the ingredients in a shaker.
- Add ice.
- Shake it.
- If you shook it in the last step, but not vigorously, c’mon… please shake it better.
- Pour your well-shaken margarita into a 12 oz glass.
- Fancy bonus! Garnish it with a lime wedge.