Have you ever had a week without a single dull moment? I recently did. The kids and I went on a memorable vacation in the Caribbean. We set sail aboard the Carnival Cruise ship for 7 days. It was an entire week of fun, sun and family time. I can honestly tell you that my vacation in the Caribbean was nothing short of amazing . With all of the fun and entertainment offered on our trip, from the excitement happening on board to exploring the great cities off the ship, we had a an incredible week.
There were many fun and exciting activities happening aboard our Carnival Magic Cruise ship. Kids all ages can have a blast enjoying their time on the ship, there’s something for all ages. You’ll never hear them say “I’m bored”.
- WaterWorks – Kids of all ages can enjoy the on board waterpark.
- Twister Waterslide – They’ll have a blast winding down the large waterslides.
- Dine-In Movies – Hangout poolside or in the pool and enjoy a recent blockbuster film with some delicious snacks to munch on.
- Mini Golf – All ages can enjoy a round of mini golf on the upper deck of the ship.
- Cherry On Top – Have a sweet tooth? Stop by the candy shop on board for a large variety of sweets.
- Camp Ocean – For ages 2-11. Drop the kids off for some supervised activities while you enjoy some adult time for yourself.
- Club O2 – Teens can stop by and hang out or enjoy a few games and activities.
- SkyCourse – An awesome rope course high above the ground.
- SportsSquare – Play a game of basketball or enjoy a round of ping pong along many other sport activities.
There are many more activities to keep your kids happy and entertained on board as well as all the enjoyable adventures that await off the ship.
Spend some time on a beautiful beach enjoying the water and playing in the sand. Beaches often come with an endless supply of fun and entertainment. Don’t forget to pack your pails and shovels for those warm days on the sand.
Looking for something sweet? Cherry On Top is a candy store on board the ship. Stocked from floor to ceiling with a huge variety of candy and other sweet snacks. Grab a bag and fill up on your favorite candies.
The kids and I had the opportunity to do some snorkeling while on our excursion in Cozumel, Mexico. It’s one of those moments we will never forget. They had an amazing time exploring the reefs and sea animals down below in the crystal clear ocean water.
Take some time to explore the cities and cultures your ship docks at. Help broaden your children’s minds by enjoying different foods, music and activities from foreign countries. My oldest was excited to hear that we would be spending time in Mexico, she was curious to experience a piece of her heritage.
Don’t forget to enjoy all the moments on and off your cruise ship. Time spent together is what vacationing as a family is all about.
Visit Carnival today to book your next amazing family vacation!
This post was created for Away We Go with Carnival, the destination for getting in the getaway state of mind.