We’re confident you can list all of the reasons why you’d like to change up your Thanksgiving tradition this year – and we bet the following reasons are high on that list:
- Prepping, cooking and cleaning up after the Thanksgiving feast is a lot of work.
- Due to all of the prepping, cooking and cleaning, someone always misses the big game or the famous parade.
- Each year you are enticed to purchase festive decorations just for the Thanksgiving holiday – more to buy and more to store until next year.
- Most of the continental USA is in a winter deep freeze but even if your home town isn’t, we can almost guarantee the weather’s nowhere near as nice as in the Caribbean, Mexico or The Bahamas
We know that you keep up the Thanksgiving tradition because it’s so important to you and your family and friends. Just the thought of those happy faces around the dining room table makes your heart glow. So what’s a Thanksgiving host to do? You’ve probably guessed by now that we have the perfect solution for you — a Thanksgiving family cruise!
What Carnival’s Thanksgiving Cruises Offer
On a Carnival cruise, chefs take care of all the dinner fixings; the dining rooms, bars and lounges feature Thanksgiving decorations and colors; and the staff entertains you and your guests with fun cruise activities. You can even catch a Thanksgiving Day parade on the large screen or the big sports game at one of the bars. Best of all, this traditional holiday fun takes place on a beautiful cruise ship while you’re sailing the wide blue sea, and you don’t have to lift a finger to make it happen.
Need more convincing? These are the Thanksgiving activities on every Carnival cruise:
- We serve a traditional Thanksgiving evening meal, featuring roasted turkey, yams, mashed potatoes, cranberry relish, giblet gravy and pumpkin pie.
- Staff entertains you with a Thanksgiving Duck Hunt and Thanksgiving Trivia game.
- The popular Thanksgiving Day parade is broadcast Thursday morning on every cruise ship that features a Carnival Seaside Theater.
Other Benefits of a Thanksgiving Cruise
When you join in on a Thanksgiving cruise, you won’t need to worry about missing the holiday traditions if you’re not at home. But wait, there’s more! When you’re not sailing, you’ll be having the time of your life in our ports of call.
You can choose to travel to Mexico, The Bahamas or the Caribbean. Each port offers a number of unique and interesting excursions, covering the gamut from active to relaxed. Depending on the port, you can hike, snorkel, ride horses, enjoy the time away at a private beach resort or take in a cultural tour. Each holiday cruise has plenty of time at sea, which lets you enjoy the amenities of your ship and relax and reconnect with your family.
While on a Thanksgiving cruise, embrace your surroundings and give thanks for the opportunity to share this marvelous experience with the people you love. Make this Thanksgiving extra-special for your loved ones by exploring exotic destinations together on a cruise vacation. Don’t worry, you can leave the work to us.