You may have reasons you aren’t taking your vacation days. Maybe its work, cost or you just came back from a long trip and can’t get away for a while. Whatever your challenge is that’s stopping you from taking a vacation, we have a solution.
Sail away for a short two, three, or four day vacation on a cruise. It’s affordable, won’t cut into your workload and planning a short cruise makes you the hero of your family. You’ll also come back feeling on top of the world, like you’ve been away for far longer.
Once you see how easy it is to plan a short cruise vacation, and its return-on-investment, you’ll wonder why you waited so long to book one. Let’s take a look at the top short Carnival cruises where you can get away to relax, have fun and reconnect with yourself and your family. Leave for warmer climates from departure points in Los Angeles, Miami, and other cities around the country.
Short Cruises from California
You have a choice of several short three and four-day cruises to Ensenada departing either from Los Angeles on Carnival Inspiration® or Carnival Imagination®, or from San Diego or San Francisco on Carnival Miracle®.
- There, you can feast on Mexican tacos, tequilas and margaritas, or take a tour of wine country.
- Play hard on your short cruise by horseback riding or touring the Guadalupe Valley with an ATV ride.
- On a four-day cruise from San Francisco, you have the luxury of two, relaxing days at sea where you can enjoy onboard activities and cuisine. Among the many choices, you can dine on a sumptuous, multicourse meal hosted by the ship’s Master Executive Chef at The Chef’s Table or reserve a table at the gourmet Steakhouse.
Short Cruises from Florida
Near Florida? Take advantage of these quickie cruises to The Bahamas or the Caribbean that leave from five ports around the Sunshine State. Check to see the numerous sailing dates for all of these itineraries. Here’s what you can pack into a three or four-day cruise.
- The three-day cruise to The Bahamas takes place on Carnival Sensation®. On day two, you’ll head into Nassau. You’ll have many opportunities to play with dolphins or sail on a catamaran on Rose Island Beach.
- From Miami, you can cruise to Cozumel and Key West on Carnival Conquest®, Carnival Victory®, or Carnival Sensation for three or four-day trips. You’ve never seen Key West until you’ve taken a splash into the clear beaches, or have taken in the history of the islands. Go on a pub-crawl and take a tour of the Hemingway home.
- Cruises from Orlando to The Bahamas sail on Carnival Liberty® and Carnival Elation® for three and four-day cruises. Your three-day visit to Nassau has another built-in mini-vacation. Four day trips include extra time in Half Moon Cay, Princess Cays or Freeport, depending on your choice of cruises. Explore the beaches of Half Moon Cay by going horseback riding in the ocean. In the Princess Cays, hang out with stingrays and, when in Freeport, have a blast by going swimming with dolphins.
- Cruises from Jacksonville sail on Carnival Ecstasy® for four-day trips. On all cruise packages to The Bahamas, you’ll stop in Nassau where you’ll have plenty of shore excursions to keep you happy. There’s no need to learn to dive or snorkel. Have yourself a unique underwater adventure in Nassau riding a SUB, an underwater motorbike with a mask around your head.
- With cruises from Tampa to Cozumel, you’ll take Carnival Paradise® for four-day trips. Once on shore, get your thrills by ziplining in Cozumel, or just relax and escape to the beach.
- Cruises from Fort Lauderdale to the Bahamas and Eastern Caribbean, you’ll have four days on Carnival Sunrise®. On a trip to The Bahamas, you’ll stop in Nassau and either Half Moon Cay or Princess Cays. On a four-day cruise to Eastern Caribbean, you’ll stop in pristine Grand Turk where you’ll find plenty of water and beach activities. Go Snorkeling in Grand Turk, and learn to stand-up paddleboard on the beautiful beaches.
If you have four days to take a vacation, you’ll also find a variety of cruises departing from other cities around the country. Set sail from New York City, depart from South Carolina. Sail off from Galveston, New Orleans, or Mobile to exciting destinations.
Once you experience a short cruise that sails into one or two ports, you’ll know how easy it is to get away in a pinch. You may even find that short cruises give you just enough time to kick back, unwind and soak in all the onboard cuisine, entertainment and activities. In fact, you can go the whole cruise and never eat the same thing twice. Have breakfast at the Breakfast Grill, lunch at Guy’s Burger Joint and dinner in the Dining Room. Start fresh the next day with new eateries.
In between meals, take part in all the onboard fun. Compete in Hasbro©, The Game Show. Laugh like you’ve never laughed before at The Punchliner Comedy Club. Or get away from all the action and hang out in the Serenity Adult-Only Retreat™. Honestly, who knew you could get so much relaxing done in such a short time?
Note: Onboard activities, shore excursions, and dining options may vary by ship and destination.