Come celebrate Carnival’s new ship Carnival Panorama, and experience its West Coast home in Long Beach, California, sailings to the Mexican Riviera and innovative onboard surprises waiting to thrill you and your family. You’ll never be far from the familiar fun activities and highlights that make every Carnival ship your home at sea, but you’ll also be dazzled by what’s in store for you once you step foot on board.
Carnival Panorama’s Onboard Activities Highlights
As you’re enjoying your seven-day cruise vacation and itinerary to visit Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlán and Puerto Vallarta on the Mexican Riviera, there’s a whole universe on board for you to experience. But first, we can’t wait to shout it out — Carnival has the first-ever indoor Sky Zone® trampoline park and challenge zone at sea. Think about how much fun you and your kids would have playing gravity-defying dodgeball and basketball or having a nighttime glow party on a cruise. Continuous age-specific tumble events happen throughout each cruise in this 3,000-square-foot thrill-a-minute activity spot.
Carnival Panorama includes all the other favorite things to do that you’ve experienced or heard about on other Carnival cruises, including these activities:
- For sporty types: Hang out at SportSquare, your gym at sea. Get your heart pumping by bike racing in the sky on SkyRide, an elevated bike path above the deck and ocean.
- For game enthusiasts: Participate in Clue©: The Murder Mystery. Grab your Clue Case File and scour Carnival Panorama to win your reward. Or get your singing game on, grab a mic and try for the Lip-Sync Battle™: Carnival championship.
- For water babies (and adults): Splish, splash or speed down waterway tubes and raft slides on board with WaterWorks activities, or simply hang at the pool of your choice.
- For kids: Let your kids have their own getaway while you’re having yours. Camp Ocean™ keeps 2- to 11-year-olds active with age-appropriate cruising activities. Circle “C”® gives 12- to 14-year-olds a place to themselves with movies and dancing. Club O2® brings high school-age cruisers together for jam sessions and never-ending video games to make them feel right at home.
- For Dr. Seuss fans: For the younger set, they’ll love all the onboard Dr. Seuss activities. Start the day off with a Green Eggs and Ham Breakfast™, and move on to Dr. Seuss Bookville™ to tucker them out for nap time.
Carnival Panorama’s Dining Out Highlights
You’ll have the best array of dining experiences and food options possible on Carnival Panorama. You’ll always find a place to satisfy your cravings or your adventurous foodie side, including:
- Steak and burgers: You won’t have to go far to get your choice cuts. For an onboard fine-dining experience, head to Fahrenheit 555 Steakhouse for choice steak cuts, lamb and seafood, complete with wine and beer pairings that offer an evening out like no other. For Guy Fieri fans, or just fans of the juiciest roadside burgers this side of the deck, try Guy’s Burger Joint. Or go pair up a brisket or baby back ribs with one of our exclusive Parched Pig craft brews at Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse | Brewhouse while enjoying the pub’s live music and lively atmosphere.
- Seafood: For 360-degree ocean views, head to Seafood Shack for a taste of New England or try Bonsai Sushi surrounded by beautiful bonsai trees.
- Asian: Experience dining theater at Bonsai Teppanyaki where you’ll see your meal expertly grilled by a chef tableside, or try flavorful dishes from pot stickers to Singapore chili Shrimp, and Fried Wonton, for dessert at JiJi Asian Kitchen®.
- Behind-the-scenes: In addition, reserve your spot for a sneak peek at The Chef’s Table for Carnival’s culinary studio event — a first-ever behind-the-scenes tasting and tour of how Carnival creates its most tempting dishes.
Carnival Panorama’s Nightlife Highlights
If you have kids 11 years old and under, sign up for Night Owls® so your little ones can have the time of their lives while you have the time of yours enjoying Carnival Panorama’s nightlife offerings. Enjoy onboard comedy scheduled after the family-friendly shows at Carnival’s The Punchliner Comedy Club. Or join the Carnival Players Club™ so we can host you at our onboard casino.
There are bars aplenty on board Carnival Panorama. When the sun goes down, head to our Havana Bar to be transported to antebellum Cuba and take in a handcrafted Cuban cocktail while dancing the night away. After the casino, celebrate your winnings by heading to our Casino Bar, located right near the casino floor, for top-shelf drinks. For a tropical island party vibe all night long poolside, go to the RedFrog Rum Bar™ and taste Carnival’s proprietary signature beer, ThirstyFrog® Red. For a vintage cocktail hour feel, the Alchemy Bar™ is where you’ll find bartenders who know how to select spirits and use infused syrups and spices that can only be found in old-time, old-fashioned recipes.
Carnival Panorama’s Adult-time Highlights
There are even more adult-time offerings during the day. Escape to the Cloud 9 Spa™ when you feel like being pampered with a massage, a facial or a soak in the Hydrotherapy Pool, or you just need to unwind from the day by relaxing in the thermal suite. Or hide out in the Serenity Adult Only Retreat™ area, where you can nap or finally finish that book you’ve been reading for a year.
Carnival Panorama’s Stateroom Highlights
Choose your favorite stateroom on Carnival Panorama. You’ll have your choice of stateroom styles and locations designated as Interior (the most affordable), Ocean View (for gazing at views), Balcony (for enjoying sea breezes) or Suites (for stretching out). Look for family-friendly staterooms that accommodate up to five people and have an extra bedroom — great for groups, too. Specialty themed staterooms include:
- Family Harbor staterooms and suites, with whimsical nautical décor, offer exclusive access to the Family Harbor Lounge, which features snacks, breakfast, movies, video games and more. The Family Harbor restaurant is close by, too; kids eat free in most onboard specialty restaurants, along with other kid-friendly benefits.
- Havana staterooms and suites, decorated with a sophisticated tropical theme, have private access to the Havana Bar & Pool area so you’ll feel like you’re on your own island resort hideaway.
- Cloud 9 Spa staterooms and suites, with ultra-relaxing decor, are located right next to the most pampering place on board, the Cloud 9 Spa, where you’ll get priority spa reservations.
Check out Carnival Panorama’s deck plans: There are 15 in all, so you can get an overview of the ship and know where to go to chill, get a thrill, order at the grill or get a refill. Treat yourself to a vacation on the new Carnival Panorama, and experience the joys of cruising from Los Angeles to Mexico and back.