When you only have a short time to get away for a vacation, it can be a real challenge trying to decide where to go. Luckily, with Carnival’s wide array of short cruise options, you can get away and see plenty of wonderful places without all of the hassle of planning your itinerary and moving to different hotels! Behold our selection of popular cruise ships that offer 2, 3, 4, and 5-day cruises that are perfect for a quick vacation.
1. Carnival Sunrise
On the incredible Carnival Sunrise, you can enjoy the beauty of Bermuda, the Caribbean, and The Bahamas from just about anywhere including the fun SportSquare, a great recreation area where you can stay fit playing sports or exercising. Also on board you’ll find a RedFrog Pub, a wide array of delicious drink options, live music, and even a foosball table. Carnival Sunrise offers a perfect 2 to 5-day cruise from New York or Ft. Lauderdale.
- HomePort: New York, NY and Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Itinerary: 2-day cruises to Bermuda from New York; 4 and 5-day cruises to The Bahamas and the Caribbean from Ft. Lauderdale
- Highlights: SportSquare; RedFrog Pub
2. Carnival Elation
Set sail on Carnival Elation for a 4 or 5-day cruise to The Bahamas or Eastern Caribbean, leaving from either Jacksonville or Port Canaveral, FL. Along with all of the amazing Carnival attractions, this ship features Spa Carnival and incredible balcony staterooms, so that you can take in the delightful sea air any time your heart desires.
- HomePort: Jacksonville, FL and Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL
- Itinerary: 4 and 5-day cruises to The Bahamas from Jacksonville; 4 and 5-day cruises to The Bahamas and the Eastern Caribbean from Port Canaveral
- Highlights: New Balcony staterooms; Gatsby’s Bar; Guy’s Burger Joint
3. Carnival Sunshine
Carnival Sunshine features the largest Serenity Adults-Only Area ever, and three incredible decks equipped with everything you could need for a day by the pool. She offers 4 and 5-day cruises leaving from Charleston, SC, or Port Canaveral, FL, and trips down to The Bahamas or the Eastern Caribbean.
- HomePort: Charleston, SC and Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL
- Itinerary: 4 and 5-day cruises to The Bahamas from Charleston; 5-day cruises to the Eastern Caribbean from Port Canaveral
- Highlights: Largest Serenity Adults-Only Area; SkyCourse; Fahrenheit 555 Steakhouse
4. Carnival Fantasy
Carnival Fantasy was the first in the Fantasy class of cruise ships, and offers everything you could need for the perfect vacation. On board you can check out Guy Fieri’s incredible burger joint or spend the evening in an Egyptian themed Piano Bar. This ship sails to the Mexico, leaving from Mobile, AL, and has the option for either 4 or 5-days at sea!
- HomePort: Mobile, AL
- Itinerary: 4 and 5-day cruises to Mexico
- Highlights: Mini Golf; Egyptian themed Piano Bar; Only Carnival ship to sail from Mobile
5. Carnival Conquest
Have a laugh while you sail on Carnival Conquest in the exclusive Punchliner Comedy Club, or partake in HASBRO The Game Show, where classic board games come to life. Carnival Conquest offers 2 to 5-day cruises operating out of Miami, FL, where you can explore The Bahamas, the Eastern Caribbean (such as Grand Turk) or the Western Caribbean, which stops at Grand Cayman and Ocho Rios!
- HomePort: Miami, FL
- Itinerary: 2 to 5-day cruises to The Bahamas and the Caribbean
- Highlights: HASBRO The Game Show; Punchliner Comedy Club; SkyBox Sports Bar
6. Carnival Paradise
Carnival Paradise is your classic Carnival cruise ship, packed with all of the fun activities and events you expect from us, and here’s a bonus: she also cruises to Cuba! This amazing opportunity to travel to Cuba is sure to be an unforgettable trip. Chill out by the pool on deck or go for a ride on the twister waterslide — whatever you’re after, you’ll find it here! Leaving from Tampa, FL, this luxury hotel on water offers 4 and 5-day cruises to the Western Caribbean, Mexico, and Cuba!
- HomePort: Tampa, FL
- Itinerary: 4 and 5-day cruises to Cuba, Mexico, and the Western Caribbean
- Highlights: Playlist Productions; Spa Carnival; Only Carnival ship that cruises to Havana
7. Carnival Dream
Coming May 2019, Carnival Dream will be will be sailing from Galveston, TX, year-round, making her the newest and largest Carnival ship to offer short cruises from that port, and providing Texans with an exciting and convenient vacation option. On board Carnival Dream, you can choose from a variety of exciting dining and drinking options, along with the onboard activities you’ve come to know and love from Carnival. She will offer 4 and 5-day cruise options to Mexican cities such as Yucatan and Costa Maya.
- HomePort: Galveston, TX
- Itinerary: 4 and 5-day cruises to Mexico
- Highlights: Pizzeria del Capitano; Cloud 9 Spa; Will be sailing from Galveston in 2019
8. & 9. Carnival Imagination and Inspiration
What more do you want on your quick vacay than some imagination and inspiration? Sounds pretty on point. Well, both Carnival Imagination and Inspiration leave from Los Angeles, CA and are chock full of slick restaurants with a range of delicious food, as well as great bars that will keep you going all night. And don’t worry, there’s plenty to keep the kids entertained as well. From L.A., the ship will sail down along the Western coast of Baja Mexico, so get ready to fill your days with fun, Sun and non-stop good times.
- HomePort: Los Angeles, CA
- Itinerary: 3 and 4-day cruises to Mexico
- Highlights: Onboard Casino; RedFrog Rum Bar; BlueIguana Cantina
Starting in May 2019, Carnival Valor will be sailing exclusively out of New Orleans on 4 and 5-day cruises. This will make her the largest ship to offer year-round short cruises from the Big Easy! From the SkyBox Sports Bar to the Dr. Seuss-themed brunch and the Playlist Productions shows, it has everything to keep you entertained onboard. These short cruises out of New Orleans will take you to the east coast of Mexico where you can explore Cozumel and Yucatan.
- HomePort: New Orleans, LA
- Itinerary: 4 and 5-day cruises to Mexico from New Orleans
- Highlights: Scarlett’s Steakhouse; Alchemy Bar; Will be sailing from New Orleans in 2019