The sun will certainly be shining upon you when you board Carnival Sunshine™. When you cruise from Charleston to the Caribbean or The Bahamas on board this amazing ship, you’re in for what could be one of the most memorable and enjoyable cruises you’ll ever take.
Carnival Sunshine is one of the most active Carnival Cruise ships, featuring plenty of bars and restaurants, entertainment areas, and a stellar design throughout the ship. If you’re looking for things to do on Carnival Sunshine, just keep reading and see what we’ve got waiting for you.
For Those Who Love Indoor Fun
There’s plenty for everyone to do throughout the ship. Carnival Sunshine is like a shining oasis boasting a wide variety of activities and entertainment for all ages to enjoy, including:
- The Punchliner Comedy Club: The laughs don’t stop at our cruise ship comedy club. Featuring shows for all ages and adults-only, the onboard comedians know how to tickle everybody’s funny bone.
- Playlist Productions: Amazing Broadway-style musical productions featuring top hits and brilliant dancers.
- The Warehouse Arcade: The whole family will enjoy playing classic and new arcade games. It’s open 24 hours giving you plenty of time to beat the high score.
- Cloud 9 Spa: Treat yourself to some relaxation therapy with a massage, body wrap or facial. Or better yet, take a dip in the Thalassotherapy whirlpool.
- Casino: Whether you enjoy table games or slots, you’ll find all your favorites at the onboard casino. Will tonight be the night you win big? Pull the handle and see how well you do at the slots, or try your hand at blackjack. If poker is your game, we’ve got you covered. Fancy a try at the roulette wheel? There’s plenty of your favorite table games and some new variations.
- Seuss At Sea: Classic Dr. Seuss characters come to life in onboard activities and parades for the kids, plus a Dr. Seuss-themed breakfast.
For Those Who Love Outdoor Fun
Carnival Sunshine offers so much to do while you relax under the sun on your way to your next port of call. Try some (or all!) of these fun outdoor family activities on while cruising to The Bahamas or the Caribbean:
- WaterWorks and Twister Waterslide: What’s better than a waterpark? A waterpark on a cruise ship! Splash and race your way through plenty of water-soaked attractions, including Twister Waterslide, one of the tallest and fastest waterslides at sea!
- SportSquare: Enjoy some friendly competition at SportSquare, where you can team up to play volleyball, foosball, soccer and more.
- Mini Golf: Play a round or two of mini-golf with friends and family at this whimsical set of links.
- Serenity Adult Only Retreat: Need some alone time away from the kids? You’ll find it here as you relax on hammocks, enjoy some cocktails and make some new friends in a serene setting.
- Skycourse: Are you ready for the challenge of a thrilling ropes course? On Carnival Sunshine you’ll find challenges featuring levels for kids and adults; it’s the ultimate in daring recreation.
- Dive-in Movies: Carnival Seaside Theater™ has a lineup of blockbuster movies and sporting events for you to enjoy while relaxing in your own deck chair beneath the stars. There’s special themed nights too, comedy, date night, and more. Your seat even comes with popcorn and blankets!
For Those Seeking the Best in Refreshment
Treat yourself to some delicious Bahamian-themed or craft cocktails, or a signature beer. These bars on Carnival Sunshine serve up entertainment along with your drinks.
- RedFrog Pub: Enjoy a rum drink poolside at this lively cruise ship hotspot.
- Havana Bar: This Cuban-themed bar transports you back to classic Cuba. Enjoy handcrafted Cuban cocktails and Cuban coffee drinks while dancing the night away.
- BlueIguana Tequila Bar: This Mexican-themed bar serves up spectacular tequila drinks, plus refreshing cervezas and margaritas.
- Alchemy Bar: Tantalizing, invigorating, delicious and stimulating. Those are just some of the words used to describe the handcrafted drinks at this vintage cocktail pharmacy.
Awaken your taste buds with an amazingly delicious array of cruise dining options, some of which include:
- BlueIguana Cantina: Build your own mouth-watering tacos or tasty burritos from a menu of Mexican ingredients. Add some tortilla chips and lip-smacking-good salsa for an authentic cantinatreat.
- Guy’s Burger Joint: Never has a burger been so full of flavor than when it’s served at this classic burger joint on Carnival Sunshine. Add your favorite toppings and a side of hand-cut fries for a new flavor experience.
Even if you’ve been on a cruise to The Bahamas, the Caribbean or Bermuda before, you’ll want to experience the uniqueness of Carnival Sunshine. It’s a whole new cruise experience, with plenty of new memories to make and share with friends, family and loved ones.