Enjoy the ease of paying one flat price for your spirited beverages over the entire length of your cruise. Now, that’s something to cheer about! Save $8 per day by purchasing before you sail!
WHAT DOES 'CHEERS!' INCLUDE?
- All spirits, domestic and imported beer, wine and sparkling wine by the glass, hand-crafted cocktails and frozen cocktails at a value of up to $20 AUD per drink.
- Soft drinks, frozen mocktails, energy drinks, packaged water and other non-alcoholic bottled beverages.
- Packaged Water in the Dining Room and Specialty Restaurants.
- 25% off selected spirits or wines outside of the program.
- 25% off beverage seminars and classes.
- 25% off bottles of wine in Fahrenheit 555.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
- Beverages promoted and sold in souvenir glasses.
- Bottles of liquor.
- Beverages offered at gangway.
- Beverages offered through room service, in-stateroom beverage programs, and apps.
- Sharing cocktails, floaters, pitchers, tubes and buckets.
- All other beverage-related programs including merchandise and cigarettes.
- Food items.
- Fresh pressed and squeezed juices.
- Specialty coffee and tea.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING RESTRICTIONS APPLY
- Must be 18 years or older to purchase and agree not to give to minors.
- *Price is per person, per day and CHEERS! must be purchased for the entire duration of the cruise.CHEERS Package is only available on sailings 7 days or longer.
- Each adult assigned to the same stateroom must purchase the program.
- If the program is part of an offer you’ve received from Carnival, then it’s applicable to the 1st and 2nd adults in the cabin only; if the 2nd passenger is not 18 years of age, then the Bottomless Bubbles package will be assigned.
- Only one alcoholic drink at a time may be ordered. No sharing is permitted.
- Program allows for up to 15 alcoholic drinks per 24 hour period (9AM - 3AM).
- Once you have consumed your 15 drinks, you cannot purchase any additional alcoholic beverages.
- Only one non-alcoholic beverage (other than mixers) at a time may be ordered. No sharing is permitted.
- If you are on the CHEERS! program, you can not (even by paying) purchase sharing cocktails (aka fishbowls), floaters, pitchers, tubes and buckets.
- Carnival reserves the right to refuse service for any reason. Responsible Service of Alcohol rules apply.
- Program is strictly non-refundable and is also non-transferable onboard.
- All bottles and cans will be served opened.
- Program only applicable for onboard purchases during regular operating hours.
Note: Cheers! must be purchased by each adult assigned to the same stateroom, for the entire length of your cruise. Package is non-transferable and non-refundable after 10:00pm the evening before departure.