Enjoy the ease of paying one flat price for your spirited beverages over the entire length of your cruise. Now, that’s something to cheer about! Save up to 10% by purchasing before you sail.
Cut-off for pre-purchase is 11:59 PM the day before embarkation and 9:00pm EST through call center. Additional restrictions apply, see below.
- Must be 21 years or older to purchase and agree not to give to minors
- Each adult assigned to the same stateroom must purchase the program
- Only one drink at a time may be ordered. No sharing is permitted
- Applicable state and local taxes will be charged to the guest folio when this program is used within US waters
- Program allows for up to 15 alcoholic drinks, per 24-hour period (6:00am - 6:00am).
- Once you have consumed your 15 drinks, you cannot purchase any additional alcoholic beverages.
- Carnival reserves the right to refuse service for any reason
- Program is non-refundable
- All spirits (including cocktails), as well as beer and wine by the glass with a $20.00 or lower menu price
- Sodas, Zero-Proof frozen cocktails, energy drinks, specialty coffee, hot tea, 500ml bottled water and other non-alcoholic bottled beverages
- Packaged water in the Dining Room and Specialty Restaurants
- 25% discount off the menu price for any spirit or wine by the glass above $20.00
- 25% discount off the menu price for wine and champagne by the bottle
- 25% discount off beverage seminars and classes
- Beverages promoted and sold in souvenir glasses
- Bottles of liquor
- Beverages offered at gangway
- Beverages offered through room service, mini bars and/or in-stateroom beverage programs
- Sharing cocktails, floaters, pitchers, tubes and buckets
- Beverages offered at private parties and/or events
- All other beverage-related programs including merchandise, cigars and cigarettes
- Food items
TEXAS AND NEW YORK
Cheers package begins on Day 2 for ships sailing from Texas and New York - activation will occur at 6:00am on the second day of the cruise.
Applicable state and local taxes will be charged to the guest folio when this program is used within US waters. The tax is based on the state's tax structure and the cost of the individual drink purchased (not the daily program rate). For example: if the drink price is $5 and the tax is 10%, the guest's Sail & Sign card will be charged $0.50 for tax. This applies to all US ports (embarkation home ports and ports-of-call). Cheers Package is inclusive of VAT, if and as applicable on European cruises. Package is non-transferable and non-refundable after 10:00pm ET the evening before departure.