Enjoy the ease of paying one flat price for your spirited beverages over the entire length of your cruise. Now, that’s something to cheer about! Save 10% by purchasing before you sail.
Cut-off for pre-purchase is 11:59 PM the day before embarkation and 9:00pm EST through call center. Additional restrictions apply, see below.
- All spirits (including cocktails), as well as beer and wine by the glass with a $20.00 or lower menu price
- Sodas, Zero-Proof frozen cocktails, energy drinks, specialty coffee, hot tea, 500ml bottled water and other non-alcoholic bottled beverages
- Large format water bottles in the Dining Room and Specialty Restaurants
- 25% discount off the menu price for any spirit or wine by the glass above $20.00
- 25% discount off the menu price for wine and champagne by the bottle
- 25% discount off beverage seminars and classes
- Beverages promoted and sold in souvenir glasses
- Bottles of liquor
- Beverages offered at gangway
- Beverages offered through room service, mini bars and/or in-stateroom beverage programs
- Sharing cocktails, floaters, pitchers, tubes and buckets
- Beverages offered through enomatic wine machines
- All other beverage-related programs including merchandise, cigars and cigarettes
- Food items
Applicable state and local taxes will be charged to the guest folio when this program is used within US waters. The tax is based on the state's tax structure and the cost of the individual drink purchased (not the daily program rate). For example: if the drink price is $5 and the tax is 10%, the guest's Sail & Sign card will be charged $0.50 for tax. This applies to all US ports (embarkation home ports and ports-of-call).