Capture special memories on your cruise with 10 ProPortaits package! Our Professional photographers will capture the fun throughout your cruise, and provide personalized photo opportunities and backdrops to create picture perfect memories that will last a lifetime. Save up to 40%, compared to onboard prices, by buying as a package before you sail.
Take as many photos as you like, then choose up to 10 of your favorite photos for professional printing on-board. You will also receive 5 free Carnival signature print from published National Geographic photographer Radu Ursu, a 16x20 canvas print, from one of the 10 selected photos, and a personalized Shutterfly photo calendar with your cruise photos!
Cut-off for pre-purchase is 11:59 PM EST the day before embarkation. Additional restrictions apply, see program details below.
- Ten of your favorite 8x10 portraits
- Five beautiful signature photos from Carnival’s National Geographic award-winning photographer, Radu Ursu!
- A 16x20 wall canvas, from one of the 10 selected photos, to display in your home or office
- A personalized Shutterfly photo calendar to start planning your next cruise!
- No refunds or exchanges on package purchases.
- All photos must be redeemed during voyage. Photos cannot be redeemed post voyage.
- Prints will be in the original size orientation that they were taken.
- Dreams Studio photographs are not included in Pixels Portrait Packages.
- All photos must be redeemed in the Pixels photo gallery. Location of Pixel Photo Gallery varies by ship.
- Large group photos (8 to 10), weddings, renewals, quinceañera, special events, generic ship images or Dreams Studio images are not included.
- Private photo shoot requests, additional canvas prints, metal prints, additional editing or tour images when off the vessel in port are not included
- Pixels Packages availability varies by ship.
- Applicable state and local taxes will be charged to the guest folio when this package is redeemed within US waters. The tax is based on the state’s tax structure and the cost of the photo purchased. This applies to all US ports (embarkation, home ports and ports-of-call).