Fishermen and sea-lovers will delight in this excursion on board a modern cabin cruiser for a short boat ride to Icy Strait's hottest fishing spots. Located far from any cities, the area waters are teeming with halibut, creating ideal angling conditions. There is a maximum of six guests per boat and every fisherman is in control of their own pole and tackle. You can purchase your fishing license aboard the boat, and your catch may be processed locally and shipped to your home for an additional charge, but may not be brought back onboard your cruise ship. Icy Strait is also known for an abundance of marine life, so keep your eyes peeled for whales, sea lions, porpoises, and other marine mammals. Be sure to bring your camera to capture this once-in-a-lifetime fishing experience.
- Minimum age to participate is 6.
- Rubber-soled or deck shoes must be worn.
- Bring appropriate outdoor clothing.
- Boats will carry a maximum of 6 guests.
- Please remember you are purchasing the opportunity to catch fish, not a guarantee of doing so.
- A fishing license is required and can be purchased onboard your boat for $20 cash per person.
- Children under 16 are not required to purchase a license.
- Your catch may be processed locally and shipped to your home for an additional charge, but may not be brought back onboard your cruise ship.