Experience the adventure of a lifetime in the Dominican Republic’s best kept secret and natural wonder, the Waterfalls of Rio de Damajagua. Begin your journey with a 40-minute hike through beautiful landscapes to the first of several breathtaking waterfalls, where you can slide into a fresh, sparkling pool of mountain water waiting down below. Each new waterfall and pool comes with its very own personality, and you’ll soon find yourself celebrating with every waterfall you conquer. This thrilling adventure has it all; from hiking through breathtaking scenery, canyoneering through narrow passages, sliding down natural waterslides, and swimming through caverns leaving you with memories never to be forgotten.
- The minimum age to participate is 8 years old.
- The maximum weight is 275 lbs.
- Guests with recent surgery (less than 6 months), pregnant women, heart or respiratory conditions, back, neck or knee problems and guest under any medication that carries a warning of any mental or physical impairment are not permitted on this excursion.
- Tour duration may vary depending on group speed.
- Water shoes available for rental.
- Lockers at location available at an additional cost.