Feel the adrenaline from start to finish as you ride a giant 6x6 Mega Tiger Truck and discover the waterfalls of Damajagua. See the curves and carvings that have been etched into 27 limestone waterfalls by mother nature. You’ll be able to experience 7 of these majestic waterfalls first-hand as you slide into the refreshing natural lagoon. Clip on and get ready for some serious zip lining! But before you do, you’ll be given training at the training center with highly skilled zip lining guides. Platforms of cable will span out over the Mahogany trees, rich farmland and picturesque mountain views. Tour guides will take you through every step of the way of each feature, ensuring your safety at all times. This is a must for those that seek adrenaline.
- Tour includes a 40-minute hike to the first waterfall.
- Not recommended for participants with walking disabilities, back problems, heart complaints, pregnant women or other serious medical conditions.
- The minimum age to participate is 8 years old.
- The maximum age is 65 years old. The maximum weight 250 lbs.
- Bring your own water shoes or purchase them for $12.00.
- Jumping in the water is not allowed.