The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
This unforgettable and exciting adventure will have you traverse a series of 12 zip-lines, 2 suspension bridges and 1 vertical descent in Antigua's verdant forest.
Take a 40-minute ride on the island taxi bus to the rain forest. Your adventure begins at the Old Pump House with a walk across a suspension bridge which spans the gorge to the far bank. Once across the bridge, you will walk to the start of 4 large aerial zips, cross crossing the gorge, each over 300 feet high, the longest being 328 feet long. You'll traverse a series of 12 zip-lines, 2 suspension bridges and 1 vertical descent giving you a bird’s eye view of the flora and fauna in the rainforest. Afterwards, take a break and enjoy some water in the tree house, hidden from the rest of the world!
- Minimum age is 5 years old; maximum weight is 235 lbs.
- Course can be slippery when wet (course has steps to climb).
- Pregnant women and guests with a fear of heights or with back, knee or shoulder injuries are not permitted on this excursion.
- Closed-toe shoes are required.
- Videos and cameras not permitted.