The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Saddle up for a scenic horseback ride along land, beautiful beaches, and to view Antigua’s historic fort.
/ Adult (ages 13 and over)
/ Child (ages 6 - 12)
*Prices may vary by sailing
Saddle up for a scenic horseback ride along land, beautiful beaches, and view Antigua's historic fort. Mount up and follow your guide as you ride across the land to a tree-lined beach, leading up to the historic Fort James. Continue your ride to Runaway Bay with its gently sloping sand, cool tropical waters, and lovely views. Your guide will unsaddle your horse and you'll have the opportunity to ride your horse in the Caribbean Sea (optional and sea conditions permitting).
- Minimum age is 6 years old; maximum weight is 225 lbs.
- Water is included; food and drinks are available for purchase at the restaurant in Miller's Beach.
- It is recommended that you bring sunscreen, beach towel and wear a swimsuit underneath your clothing.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries are not permitted on this excursion.
- Helmets will be provided and must be worn.
- Closed toe shoes are compulsory.
- A flotation device must be worn in the water.