Step up into one of our open-air Land Rovers, buckle up and get ready for a heart-racing adventure. This off-road safari is the only way to access the Natural Pool and its refreshing crystal clear waters. You will bounce, twist and turn through the desert “cunucu”. You will see the Baby Natural Bridge, mysterious Gold Mine ruins and drive by the California lighthouse. The Natural Pool, in the Arikok National Park, beckons you to adventure down the steep terrain to the pool where you can swim or snorkel. Snorkel equipment will be provided. This is a rugged clime down to the pool that has been carved from the lava rocks over the centuries. Climb back into the Land Rovers to head off-road to the Bushiribana Gold Mine Ruins.
- This tour requires energetic participation, walking over uneven and steep terrain.
- Not allowed for guests with back, neck, kidney problems, pregnant women or children younger than 8 years old.
- Closed comfortable walking shoes, swimwear under clothing and water shoes are recommended for this tour.
- The land rovers come with an experienced driver.
- In case of rough seas, swimming in the Natural Pool might not be possible and an alternate location for swimming will be offered.
- Tour itinerary may vary.