Step up into one of our open-air off-road vehicles, buckle up and get ready for a heart-racing adventure. This off-road safari is the only way to access the Natural Pool and its refreshing crystal-clear waters. You will bounce, twist and turn through the desert. The Natural Pool in Arikok National Park beckons you to go down the steep terrain to its waters, where you can swim or snorkel. Snorkel equipment will be provided. This is a rugged climb down to the Natural Pool that formed from lava rocks over the centuries. Afterward, climb back into the off-road vehicle and head off-road to the Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins. You will see the Baby Natural Bridge, the mysterious Gold Mill Ruins and also drive by the California Lighthouse.
- This tour requires energetic participation, walking over uneven and steep terrain.
- Not allowed for guests with back, neck or kidney problems, pregnant women or children younger than 8 years old.
- Closed comfortable walking shoes, swimwear under clothing and water shoes are recommended for this tour.
- The off-road vehicle comes with an experienced driver.
- In case of rough seas, swimming in the Natural Pool might not be possible and an alternative location for swimming will be offered.
- Access to the Natural Pool involves climbing down 80 rough-cut natural rock steps with no hand rail.
- Tour itinerary may vary.
- Restrooms will be available at the different stops for $1.