The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Go off road to explore Aruba's north coast, including a visit to the island's Donkey Sanctuary, where a great number of them have been rescued. Board your open-air 4WD Land Rover and head towards the countryside with your driver/guide. You'll stop at the Ayo Rock formation and the site of the collapsed original Natural Bridge.
Travel along the island s back roads with the opportunity to explore the Bushiribana Ruins of Gold, the Chapel of Alto Vista, and the California Lighthouse. Before returning to your ship, there will be a stop at a tranquil, picturesque beach for swimming and snorkeling.
Complimentary snacks, sodas, water, and snorkeling gear are provided. NOTE: Minimum age is 7 years; maximum weight is 350 lbs. Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries are not permitted. There is off road travel over rocky terrain. Wear comfortable closed toe walking shoes and your swimsuit underneath
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Maximum weight is 350 lbs.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries are not permitted.
- There is off road travel over rocky terrain.
- Feeding the ostriches is permitted; please exercise caution.
- Wear comfortable closed toe walking shoes and your swimsuit underneath.