Your adventure begins with a brief transfer and a ferry boat ride to De Palm Island. After receiving instructions and a safety briefing, it’s time for the Seatrek experience. Enjoy the sensation of walking on the ocean floor while your face and head remain completely dry. Admire the colorful fish and see the different wrecks surrounded by many marine inhabitants. Stroll at depths of 20 feet while breathing normally. Afterwards, you’ll have time to unwind and enjoy De Palm Island at your leisure. Enjoy a refreshing swim or simply sunbathe on the beach. During the visit to the island, a buffet lunch and an open bar are included.
- This tour is not suitable for guests with asthma, diabetes, heart or sinus problems.
- Pregnant women may not participate on this tour.
- Water shoes are recommended.
- Participants must be good swimmers.
- Locker rentals are available at your convenience.
- The water park will be closed from November 28th through December 18th for yearly maintenance.