The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Jump onto your tube and feel the excitement as you float into mysterious limestone archways beckoning you into centuries old caves.
You'll travel by air-conditioned motor coach to the Jaguar Jungle Camp where river guides will outfit you for your adventure. Hike through the jungle trail to the Caves Branch River. Feel the rush of cool water as you meander down small rapids and through the caves.
After your adventure, you make your way out the river and up to the Bush-camp Caf to enjoy a snack.
Avoid the hustle and bustle of the public park and enjoy a private Carnival Cruise Lines section of the cave.
- Minimum age is 8 years; minimum height is 48 inches.
- A beach towel, aqua shoes and change of clothes are recommended (flip-flops not permitted). Snacks available for purchase.
- Guests must be in good physical condition and able to walk towards cave entrance with tube on a jungle trail for approx. 40 min.
- Travel time by bus 1.5 hours each way. Pregnant women are not permitted on this excursion.
- Guests will be linked together when the river has a higher volume of water and when going through the caves. Helmets, lights and life jackets are mandatory.