Jump onto your tube and feel the excitement as you float through mysterious limestone archways beckoning you into the mouth of century old caves. You'll travel by an air conditioned motor coach to the Jaguar Paw Jungle Camp, a private location. Hike through the jungle trail to the Caves Branch River. Feel the thrill of floating through the centuries old caves and the excitement of being underground seeing interesting formations carved out by rainfall in the limestones. Your guide will tell you about the history of the Maya, importance of the caves and their way of life, as you float on your tubes. After your adventure, make your way to the Bush-camp Cafe to enjoy a tasty Belizean lunch which includes rice and beans, stew chicken and a salad. A bottle of water is included.
- The minimum age to attend this tour is 6 years old; minimum height is 3.3 ft; maximum weight is 285 lbs.
- A towel, water shoes and a change of clothes are recommended (flip-flops are not permitted).
- Guests must be in good physical condition.
- Travel time by bus is 1 and a half hour each way.
- Pregnant women are not permitted.
- Guests will be linked together in the caves when the river has a higher volume of water. Helmets, lights and life jackets are mandatory.
- Water shoes and lockers are available for rent.
- Value of the tour are: closest access to cave tubing in Belize; private round-trip transfer and private location; hassle free tour experience; entrance fees to the national cave tubing park is included; all tour equipment included; certificate of excellence - Tour Operator of the Year.