The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Jump onto your tube and float into mysterious limestone archways beckoning you into century old caves. Afterwards, enjoy a tasty lunch.
$74.99 / Adult
$64.99 / Child
Ages as follows*:
Infants: 0-3 years
*unless otherwise noted.
*Prices may vary by sailing
Activity Level: Difficult
Jump onto your tube and feel the excitement as you float into mysterious limestone archways beckoning you into centuries old caves.
On this excursion you will;
- Travel by air-conditioned motor coach to the Jaguar Jungle Camp where river guides will outfit you for your adventure.
- Hike through the jungle trail to the Caves Branch River.
- Feel the rush of cool water as you meander down small rapids and through the caves.
- After your adventure, you make your way out the river and up to the Bush-camp Café to enjoy a tasty lunch.
Avoid the hustle and bustle of the public park and enjoy a private Carnival Cruise Lines exclusive section of the cave.
- Minimum age is 8 years; minimum height is 48 inches.
- A beach towel, aqua shoes and change of clothes are recommended (flip-flops not permitted).
- Guests must be in good physical condition and able to walk on a jungle trail to get to cave entrance with tube for approx. 40 min.
- Travel time by bus 1.5 hours each way. Pregnant women are not permitted on this excursion.
- Guests will be linked together when the river has a higher volume of water and when going through the caves. Helmets, lights and life jackets required.