Have an exciting combo adventure of cave exploration at a private cave, tubing and zip-lining. Hike a short distance through the tropical rainforest to the launching pad for your zip-line adventure. Take five traverses across the jungle, soaring 700 ft. above Mayan hunting grounds and an ancient ceremonial cave. Switch from harness to life vests as you descend underground to the Maya's sacred crystal caves. Float on your tubes through the cave, explore parts on foot and finish at an underground lagoon where you can take a dip in the refreshing waters. A Belizean lunch is served upon your return. Drinks are available for purchase.
- The minimum age to attend this tour is 6 years old; the minimum height is 3ft. 3in.; max weight is 265 lbs.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries are not permitted.
- Shorts are required for the zip-line portion of the tour.
- Attire worn on the zip-line will be the same for the cave tubing portion.
- Helmets and life jackets are mandatory.
- This tour includes a walk with inclines, steps and rocky terrain.
- Travel time is 90 minutes each way and there will be no time to shop on the pier.
- Water shoes and lockers are available for rent.