Enjoy cave tubing, dry cave exploration and swimming in the caves of Belize, situated in the tropical rainforest at the Jaguar Paw Adventure Outpost. In groups of 8, your guide will give you a private tour through the ceremonial chambers of ancient Maya. As you start to make your way down underground, you will go with your helmet and headlights through a narrow passage that opens up to the cavern of chambers. As you explore and hike through the cave, you will be in awe of the intricate shapes of the stalactites and stalagmites that have taken centuries to form and continue to take shape. As your guide leads you out of the cave system, you can take some time to swim and relax before you trek back to the Jaguar Paw Jungle café for a tasty Belizean lunch in a private area.
- Only 8 guests per group.
- The minimum age to attend this tour is 6 years old; minimum height is 3.3 ft.; max weight is 275lbs.
- A towel, water shoes and change of clothes are recommended (flip-flops are not permitted).
- Water shoes and lockers are available for rent.
- Travel time is 1 and 1/2 hours by bus, each way.
- Pregnant women and guests with back or neck injuries or physical disabilities are not permitted.