This breathtaking excursion takes you on a scenic boat ride along Belize's barrier islands to the beautiful, unspoiled Caye Caulker. On a guided tour, snorkel to the edge of the amazing Barrier Reef. Enjoy the pristine waters, abundant marine life, and coral formations. Visit the Shark & Ray Alley, where you swim with the gentle creatures in small groups. Stand on the sandy bottom, float, and just let these gentle creatures swim by you. After this amazing, personal encounter with sharks & rays, head back to the island. Lunch and drinks can be purchased at the Las Olas Restaurant. Before the scenic ride back to the pier while enjoying a free rum punch, relax on the water’s edge in the sandy pristine beach at Caye Caulker.
- Travel time to the Barrier Reef is approx. 1 hour each way.
- Aqua shoes are recommended.
- The Min age is 5 years old.
- The max weight is 275 lbs.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries or heart conditions are not permitted on this excursion.