Your awe-inspiring excursion begins when you take a scenic boat ride along Belize's barrier islands to beautiful, unspoiled Caye Caulker for your three in one adventure. At the island, make your way to the edge of the amazing Barrier Reef for guided snorkeling. Enjoy the rich, pristine waters, and abundant marine life and coral formations. After snorkeling you'll proceed to Shark & Ray Alley where you will enter the water in small groups for an amazing experience of swimming with these gentle creatures. You can stand on the sandy bottom or float and just let these gentle creatures swim by you. After this amazing, personal encounter with sharks & rays, it's back to the island. You can purchase lunch and drinks at the Lazy Lizard located at the world famous “Split.” Enjoy a bit of island exploration and relaxation and the warm Caribbean Charm of Caye Caulker and the richness of its people. Relax on the water’s edge of the beautiful beaches of Caye Caulker, before the scenic ride back to the pier while enjoying complimentary rum punch.
- Travel time to and from the Barrier Reef is approx. 1 hour each way.
- Aqua shoes are recommended.
- The minimum age for this tour is 5 years old.
- The maximum weight is 275lbs.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries or heart conditions are not permitted on this excursion.